Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020, Eligibility, Application, Dates
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Course 2020
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 - Applications are invited from Female Candidates (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) Course commencing in 2020 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Based on the merit cum choice, (subject to vacancy in each College) the candidates will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing.
During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions as amended from time to time
List of Available Colleges and Seats
- This time, there are 220 seats and these are to be filled through written examination, followed by the interview round
- The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing 06 Colleges by the Universities is as given in the below
- College of Nursing, AFMC Pune - 40
- College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata - 30
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini - 40
- College of Nursing, AH (R&R), New Delhi - 30
- College of Nursing, CH (CC), Lucknow - 30
- School of Nursing, CH (AF), Bangalore - 40
- Total - 240 Seats
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2020
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorced/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Entrance exam.
- Nationality: Should be a citizen of India
- Date of Birth: Candidate must have been born between 01st October 1995 to 30th September 2003
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body
- Candidates who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020, the candidates should fulfill the physical standards as below:
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) is done
- Minimum height for female candidates should be 152 cm, whereas for female candidates who belong to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, minimum height is 148 cm.
- Note: If you get selected then you will execute an agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Upon completion of Nursing Training of 4 years, you will be granted a permanent/ short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. You will get free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions during training.
- The selection process will be based on the written exam, an interview round and a medical test. Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type online Test of 90 minutes duration, which is to be held as per the schedule date.
- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Online Computer Based Examination of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Apr 2020, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. On the basis of merit of Online Computer Based Examination, candidates will be called for interview during May 2020. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Online Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.
- The written exam will be an objective type exam. The duration of the exam will be of 90 Minutes. The questions that will be asked in the exam will cover the following: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
- The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the combined merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the candidate in the online test and the scores obtained by them in the interview round
- The admission, however, will be granted only after the candidates have cleared their medical test.
- Once, the interview round is over the candidates will have appeared for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
- Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the result will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for “Appeal/Review Medical Board”.
Written Test Centres
- Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune & Vishakhapattnam
- Note: If the number of candidates are inadequate/more than the capacity of a centre, the candidates opting for that centre will be allotted the centers of their second/third choice or any one of the above mentioned centers as per the administrative feasibility
- No correspondence/requests regarding change of centre from any candidate will be accepted
- To submit the application form, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee: Rs.750
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the application fee by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- The fee can be remitted through Bank Challan by deposit in favour of DGAFMS Exam Board Fund State Bank of India, Central Secretariat, New Delhi A/c No. 1031422307, IFSC Code No.: SBIN 000625 in any branch of State Bank of India
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 14th November 2019 to 02nd December 2019
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select her own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs.750/-. On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the candidate by 03rd week of March 2020
- For further details on the admission procedure, please visit the official website Indian Army
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates with regard to either the receipt of applications/ status of applications/ details or reasons of rejected applications. Admit Cards of eligible candidates called for Online Computer Based Exam will be uploaded on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by the 3rd week of Mar 2020.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 09th November 2019
- Application form releases on 14th November 2019
- Last Date to apply for the Exam 02nd December 2019
- Date for the release of Indian Army B.Sc Admit Card: 03rd week of Mar 2020
- Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Exam Date: April 2020
- Declaration of Result: April 2020
- Interview Date: May 2020
Question - Is the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 course open for both men and women.
Answer: No Army Nursing Course is only open for Women Candidates only.
Question: Is the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 course the same as Military Nursing Services?
Answer: Once a candidate completes the 4 years B.Sc Nursing training (4years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the terms and conditions laid down for grant of such commission
Question: What are the Age Requirements for the Indian Army B.c Nursing 2020 Course?
Answer: To be eligible for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020, a candidate has to be born between 01 Oct 1995 and 30 Sep 2003 (both days inclusive).
Question: When will the Application process start for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 course?
Answer: The Notification for Army BSc Nursing course 2020 has been announced. The candidates can start applying online from 14 Nov 2019 to 02 Dec 2019.
Question: What is the Selection process for admission to Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Course?
Answer: Given below is the Selection Procedure for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Course:
- Step 1: All Eligible applicants will have to appear in an objective type Online Computer Based Exam of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in Apr 2020, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
- Step 2: On the basis of the merit of Online Computer Based Examination, candidates will be called for interview during May 2020 at selected centers.
- STEP 3 - Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Online Computer-Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.
Question: If I need any assistance or need help, who should I contact and how?
Answer: As per the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020 Notification, The address and contact details are given below:
Dte General of Medical Services (Army)
-4B Room No 34, ‘L’ Block AG’s Branch
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
New Delhi – 110001
Telephone No : 011 23092294 (Telephonic enquiries will be attended from 1000h to 1700h only)
E mail id : email@example.com
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here
Also See Top Colleges
- Top Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)
- Top 20 Government Medical Colleges (MBBS) Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges of Russia
- Top Medical Colleges in Gujarat
- Top Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top Medical Colleges in Bihar
- Top Medical colleges in Rajasthan
- Top Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Medical Colleges in U.P.
- Top Medical Colleges in Kerala
- Top Private Medical Colleges in India for MBBS
- Top Private Medical Colleges in Karnataka
- Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India
- Top 20 Physiotherapy Colleges in India
- Top 20 Pharmacy Colleges in India
- Top 10 Dental Colleges in India
- Top Colleges in India
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India