ILBS New Delhi M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) notification for M.SC Nursing Admission 2019
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 - Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi has released notice for admission into M.Sc Nursing 2019 for the academic year 2019-20 through Entrance Exam.
Eligible and interested candidates can check the complete information of ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this page below.
AIM of the Program
- The Aim of the Postgraduate Program in Nursing is to prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators in a wide variety of professional settings
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Notification of Admission: 14th April 2019
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 14th April 2019
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 18th May 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Date for Publication of Provisional List of Eligible Web.: 10th June 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Last Date for Download of Admit Card: 13th June 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Date and Time of Entrance Exam: 14th June 2019 at 10.00 am
- Date of Result of Entrance Exam: 14th June 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Date of Counselling/ Interview: 15th June 2019 at 10.00 am
- Date for Publication of Merit List on Website: 18th June 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Cut-off date for joining the course: Merit List Candidates: 01st July 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Date for Publication of Wait List on Website: 02nd July 2019 by 02.00 pm
- Cut-off date for joining the Wait List candidates: 15th July 2019 by 05.00 pm
- Date for Final List of candidates who joined the course: 16th July 2019 by 12.00 Noon
- Date for commencement of Course: 01st August 2019
Duration of Course
- Duration of the course is 2 years full time (English shall be the Medium of instruction for all the subjects of study and for examinations)
- 15 [UR /General Category: 08, SC: 02, ST: 01, OBC: 04]
See: MSc Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for ILBS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- Minimum education requirements shall be passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing, Post Basic Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks; 5% relaxation in marks shall be given for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Candidate should have undergone training in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons Nursing
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Should have one year of experience in a hospital of at least 100 beds or a teaching hospital or in a College (or) School of Nursing (or) in a Community Health Programme after registering in the State Nursing Council
- Candidate shall be medically fit
Reservation of Seats
- Reservation of seats at ILBS is as follows:
- Other Backward Class: 27%
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- If requisite number of suitable candidates is not available to fill up the seats reserved for the SC, candidates belonging to the ST and vice-versa will fill the same
- The selection of Candidates for admission to Master of Nursing Course will be made in the following manner
- Master merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at the entrance exam, Counseling and selections shall be made subject to the procedure of reservation prescribed in the regulations
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will compete for reserved seats among themselves. A final selection list will be prepared for these categories on the basis of their performance in the selection test
- All the Qualified candidates at the M.Sc. (Nursing) Entrance Test may attend the counselling
- Admissions shall be closed as per the Indian Nursing Council Regulations
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Admissions are done based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination, Selection Test consisting of a written test and an interview conducted by Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
- Duration - 1 hour 30 minutes; there will be one question paper of 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), covering the subjects of B.Sc. Nursing.
- Based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam and Counselling, ILBS will declare a list of candidates in the order of merit
Scheme of Exam
Stage I: Entrance Exam
- The Question Paper for M.Sc. Nursing Courses will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration consisting of 75 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQS) carrying 75 marks
Scheme of Marking
- There will be no negative marking for wrong / unanswered answers. Each correct response will get a score of + 1 mark
Stage II: Personal Assessment / Interview / Counselling
- On the basis of the merit list based on the marks secured in Stage I, the candidate three times the number of seats will be invited for personal assessment by the selection committee
- There shall be 25 marks awarded for the personal assessment as follows
- Performance as a Staff Nurse/ Clinical Instructor
- Performance in the Personal Assessment
Stage III: Merit List
- The final list of selected candidates will be given online. The candidates selected for admission shall produce a medical fitness certificate which is to be obtained only from Gazetted Government Medical Officer of a Government undertaking
- Course Fees - Rs.35000/- Year; Hostel Fees (Optional) - As per Institution Policy Electricity, Food charges should be borne by the individual candidates based on their consumption
- A candidate aspiring for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Program shall have to apply in the prescribed application form that is complete in all aspects on or before the last date of submission and appear in the written entrance exam followed by interview at ILBS, New Delhi on the date and time advertised by the Institute
- Admission committee duly constituted for the purpose would prepare a merit list on the basis of the marks obtained in written examination & interview.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 Application Process
- A candidate aspiring for admission to M.Sc. Nursing Program shall have to apply in the prescribed application form that is complete in all aspects on or before the last date of submission and appear in the written entrance exam followed by interview at Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, New Delhi on the date and time advertised by the Institute
- For online application log on to www.ilbs.in
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- once paid will not be refunded even in case of his/her application is rejected
- Help desk for online application/ technical problems and regarding Eligibility/ regulations: 011-46300000 - EXT: 32002
ILBS New Delhi
(A Deemed-to-be-University under the UGC Notification), ILBS, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, Tel 011-46300000, Email email@example.com, Website www.ilbs.in
Nursing Entrance Exam
BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019, B.Sc Nursing Form, Last date, BSc Nursing Admission 2019, Application From, eligibility - AIIMS, PGI Chandigarh, JIPMER, BVP, MGMIS, CMC Ludhiana and Vellore, St. John's Admission 2019 Application dates.
Nursing Career Scope
Nursing Career Scope| Nursing Job Prospects and Colleges, Eligibility for admission to BSc MSC in Nursing and Job Prospects Overview, Admission, Training Institutes
Top BSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top Nursing Colleges in India BSc. Nursing 2019 ranking - Top 20 Nursing Colleges in India,Top 10 Colleges AIIMS, AFMC, CMC Vellore, Manipal, Father Muller, Apollo.
Admission process for studying Nursing in US
Nursing courses are on an all time high and they have been for a while now, especially in US. It is one of the courses which has maintained its charm through times and is on an ever time high roll. A career in Nursing in the USA is highly in demand and also the rewards are huge.
Indian Army BSc Nursing
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 for female candidates. Military Nursing entrance exam 2019, Army BSc Nursing GNM Admission Notification 2019, eligibility and dates.
What is GNM, B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing
Looking to know about Nursing Courses? Find here the answer to your question regarding Nursing Course eligibility, duration, admission process, top Nursing colleges in India and more.
Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission
Post Basic BSc Nursing is that Nursies assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level. Check out Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission Notifications 2019, Eligibility, Application and Imp Dates.
Top MSc Nursing Colleges in India
Top MSc Nursing colleges in India. Check out top colleges for MSc Nursing course in India, Best institutes for MSc Nursing in India. Also See Career Scope of MSc Nursing.
Best Books for Nursing Entrance Exam Preparation
Looking for the best nursing entrance exam books and study material for you nursing entrance test preparation. Check out Nooks, study material and Previous question papers for Nursing Entrance Tests (BSc, Post Basic, and MSc Nursing Entrance Exams).
Career in Nursing
Nursing, Online, Education, Nursing College India, Indian Nursing School, Nursing Degree, Online Nursing Education, Nursing Entrance India, Online Nursing Degree" 1="Education Abroad Opportunities.