DMIMS Wardha PhD Admission 2018
DMIMS (DU) AICET-PhD-2018 Admission Entrance Test Datta Meghe Institute Medical Science
The DMIMS (DU) AICET-PhD-2018 will be conducted on Sunday the 21st January 2018. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the admission to under mentioned doctoral program
Faculty of Medicine
(1) Human Anatomy; (2) Physiology; (3) Pathology; (4) Pharmacology; (5) Microbiology; (6) Forensic Medicine; (7) General Medicine; (8) Paediatrics; (9) Psychiatry; (10) Obst) & Gynecology; (11) Community Medicine; (12) General Surgery; (13) Anaesthesia; (14) Radio-diagnosis; (15) Ophthalmology; (16) Orthopedics; (17) Minimal Access Surgery; (18) Oto-Rhino-Laryngology; (19) Respiratory Medicine; (20) Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy
Faculty of Dentistry
(1) Prosthodontics; (2) Orthodontics; (3) Oral & Maxillofacial surgery; (4) Oral Pathology & Microbiology; (5) Oral Medicine & Radiology; (6) Conservative Dentistry (7) Pedodontics& Preventive Dentistry; (8) Periodontics
Faculty of Ayurved
(1) Panchkarma; (2) Agad Tantra &VyavaharAyurved; (3) Shalya tantra; (4) Samhita; (5) Rachana Sharir; (6) Rasashastra (7) Dravyanguna (8) Kayachikitsa: (9) Kaumarbhritya
Faculty of Nursing
(1) Mental Health Nursing; (2) Child Health Nursing; (3) Medical Surgical Nursing; (4) Obstetric & Gynecological Nursing; (5) community Health Nursing
Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
(1) Cardiovascular & Respiratory Sciences; (2) Muscular-Skeletal Sciences
Faculty of Interdisciplinary Sciences
(1) Health Professions Education
Any candidate who has passed Post Graduate Degree (Master’s Degree) Exam of the University or an exam recognized as equivalent thereto from any other University recognized by the AIU in India or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s Degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body in the concerned/relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA)
The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned below are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace marks procedures
Provided that the relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/VJNT (Non-creamy layer)/OBC(Non-Creamy layer)/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept. 1991
Has cleared the M.Phil Coursework of this University in the concerned/relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent Grade Point Average (GPA) and successfully completing the M.Phil degree shall be eligible to proceed to do Research Work leading to the PhD degree in the same University in an Integrated Program
A relaxation of 5% or an equivalent relaxation of grade shall be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/VJ-NT(Non-creamy layer)/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the UGC from time to time
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The examination shall be of MCQ pattern.
There shall be 100 MCQs with 4 options.
The question paper shall comprise of questions based on-
(a) Questions pertaining to Research methodology -50 in number
(b) Questions pertaining to the specific subject –50 in number
The duration of the examination shall be 100 minutes.
There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The applications forms can be down loaded from our website: www.dmimsu.edu.in
The duly filled in application forms should be sent to the Competent Authority, DMIMS AICET PhD 2018 Pratap Nagar, Atrey Layout, Nagpur-22on or before 08th January 2018 by 05.00 pm alongwith the examination fees of Rs.2500/- by Demand Draft Drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of the Competent Authority DMIMS AICET PhD 2018, payable at Nagpur
However, the examination fees should be exempted for those who is in house faculty
Incomplete application forms shall not be entertained
For more information visit the websitewww.dmimsu.edu.in
Last date of submission of form: 08th January 2018
Date of Exam: 21st January 2018 (1 PM to 2:45 PM)
For any query, candidates are requested to check the official website .
Click here or more Medical Entrance Exams.