AIIMS New Delhi announces Entrance Test for Admission to PhD Program for January 2021 Session
AIIMS New Delhi PhD Admission 2021 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi invites online applications for admission to PhD Program for the January 2021 session through an Entrance Test scheduled to be held on March 2021, online (CBT) mode
Interested candidates can check more details on AIIMS New Delhi PhD Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same on or before the due date through online mode
AIIMS New Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
For PhD January 2021 Session
Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online Application through web portal – 11th February 2021
Last date for Registration of Online application – 25th February 2021
Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application – 25th February 2021
Admit Card downloaded to start from – 08th March 2021
Date of Entrance Examination CBT) Online mode – 12 March 2021
Expected date of declaration of Result – 16th March 2021
Departmental Assessment – 23rd March 2021
Final Result – 26th March 2021
Final Result Notification for PhD July 2021 Session – 28th July 2021
For PhD July 2021 Session
Date of Entrance Examination (Stage I) – 10th July 2021 (Saturday)
Result Notification – 15th July 2021
Departmental Assessment (Stage II) – 23rd July 2021
Final Result Notification for PhD – 28th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS New Delhi PhD Admission 2021
A candidate seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of a Degree of Doctor of Philosophy must possess at least one of the following qualifications:
For Medical qualification
MBBS/BDS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or MD/MS/MDS/ DM/M.Ch in the subject concerned or Diplomate of National Board of Examination.
Candidates who have obtained any of these degrees from medical colleges that are not recognized by the Medical Council of India shall not be eligible to apply.
For Nursing Qualification
Candidates holding an M.Sc. degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Nursing Speciality will also be eligible for Ph. D admission in the College of Nursing.
For non-medical candidates, eligibility shall be a Master’s Degree (two years course) awarded by Indian Universities or equivalent in the subject as per the requirement of the project.
Candidates holding M.Sc. (Other than M.Sc. Nursing) M.Tech. degree & BAMS will be eligible for the Non-Medical Qualification Category.
Candidates possessing Master’s Degree through distance learning course shall not be eligible While seeking project details from the department, the desired qualification of a Master’s Degree to be suitable for project work should be mentioned by the respective department. The same will be displayed along with the Number of Seats & Department.
Candidate having eligibility under the non-medical category should have at least 60% marks in the last eligibility examination qualified
For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website
AIIMS New Delhi PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.aiimsexams.org. & http://phd.aiimsexams.org/
- A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit his/her application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org.
- The cost of the Application Form includes the fee for the entrance examination which is non-refundable and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling the online application form.
- After selecting the online registration, fill in the mandatory details asked for and deposit the prescribed fee through debit/credit card/Net Banking. After submitting fees, filling the required information step by step.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to the instructions provided in the Prospectus & application form available on the official website.
For General / OBC Category – Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
For SC/ST Category – Rs.1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
- Admit Card for Accepted Registration Form will only be uploaded on the website. If the status of the Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on the website, he/she should immediately write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 on firstname.lastname@example.org along with full particulars of the Registration Form.
Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
Mode of exam – Online mode (Computer Based Test (CBT))
Language of Paper – English
Duration – 90 Minutes Stage I & II
Types of Questions – Objective Type Question
No. of Questions – Stage I & II (30+40=70)
No. of Questions Stage III – From the list in section II, 3 times as many candidates as the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical/ practical/ lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks). These marks will be added to the marks of stages I + II + special weightage to determine the final merit.
Marking scheme – Correct Answer – One mark (+)1, Incorrect Answer – Minus one-third (−) 1/3, Unanswered / Marked for Review – 0, Not Answered – 0
Examination Centers – Delhi (NCR)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website