NIH Kolkata BHMS Admission 2018 – Dates, Eligibility, Application
NIH Kolkata announces Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery Admission 2018.
NIH Kolkata BHMS Admission 2018 – Application are invites from intending candidates of India nationality, for Admission to 5½ BHMS Degree Course (including one year compulsory Rotatory Internship) in Homoeopathy at National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata affiliated to the West Bengal University Health Sciences, Kolkata for the academic session 2018-2019.
Also See : MedicalEntranceExam
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form i.e. 5th July 2018 upto 04.00 PM
Duration of the course
- Five and a half years including one year compulsory Rotatory Internship
NIH BHMS Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must confirm the eligibility, age, physical fitness criteria as prescribed for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) Session 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education on 6th May 2018 (Sunday)
- The candidate must have qualified National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) Session 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education on 6th May 2018 (Sunday). Provisional list of candidates shall be prepared basing upon the NEET 2018 All India Rank published by the Central Board of Secondary Education in its website www.cbseresults.nic.in. During the academic Session 2018-19, 93 seats shall be available for admission to the BHMS Degree Course, out of which following seats are earmarked for different categories of candidates.
- Fourteen (14) seats are earmarked for the candidates nominated from the following States/Union Territories - Jammu and Kashmir (1), Manipur (1), Meghalaya (2), Mizoram (2), Sikkim (1), Tripura (2), Andaman and Nicobar Islands (1), Dadra and Nagar Haveli (1), Daman Diu (1) and Nagaland (2). Number of seats earmarked for States/Union Territories may vary as per the Govt. of India orders prevalent at the time of admission.
- Six (06) seats are earmarked for Foreign Nationals; out of which Five (05) seats are earmarked for candidates from Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi Sectorial Technical & Economic Co-operation (BIMSTEC) countries to be nominated by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India and One (01) seat is reserved for Foreign National candidates under self-financing scheme to be nominated by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
- Ten (10) seats are earmarked for candidates sponsored by Govt. of Sri Lanka through the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. If the requisite number of candidates are not sponsored by Govt. of Sri Lanka, those seats shall remain vacant; no other candidate will be admitted against these seats.
- The remaining 63 seats will be filled up basing upon the merit list of the All India Rank, of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) Session 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education on 6th May 2018 (Sunday).
- Distribution of seats to various categories may be modified by competent authority.
- Reservation policy as per the Govt. of India norms shall be applicable.
- Filled in application form (in candidate’s own handwriting) is to be sent along with Demand draft of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of "Director, National Institute of Homoeopathy", payable at Kolkata drawn on any Nationalized Bank. (IPO/Cheque/Cash/Money order will not be accepted)
- Application Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Demand draft is not required in case of SC & ST category candidates; but SC & ST category candidates are required to enclose self-attested photocopy of the valid “Caste Certificate” issued by competent authority as prescribed in the NEET - 2018 Information Bulletin.
Submission of Application Form
- The duly filled in application form should reach the office of the Director, National Institute of Homoeopathy, Block-GE, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 5th July 2018 upto 04.00 PM. Any application form receipt after this date and time will be summarily rejected
- Two self-addressed envelopes of size 30cm x 20cm are to be enclosed along with the application form (compulsory mentioning six-digit pin code) and pasting Postal Stamp of Rs. 50/- on each envelope.
- Application Form complete in all respect must be submitted in sealed envelope only through speed post superscripting “BHMS Application form, Session 2018-19.
- Date of Counselling (and of Admission) - Date of counselling & subsequent admission will be notified in the Institute website www.nih.nic.in after getting necessary permission from Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India
National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata
(An Autonomous Organisation under Dept of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India), Block-GE, Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700106, Website www.nih.nic.in