NEET MDS Exam Pattern 2017
Exam Scheme for NEET MDS 2017
National Board of Examinations will be conducting NEET MDS 2017 in online mode. The test will be based on core subjects studied in BDS degree course. Candidates can check here the pattern of the computer based test-NEET MDS 2017 as mentioned below –
- The NEET MDS Exam will be of 180 minutes duration.
- The exam will be conducted in English language only.
- There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Each question will carry four marks and the exam will be of total 800 marks.
- There will be negative marking. One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
PG DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAM QUESTION BANK CD for PRACTICE click here
Syllabus for NEET MDS 2017
The Syllabus for NEET MDS 2017 exam will cover the following subjects:
- General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology
- General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- Dental Anatomy Embryology and Oral Histology
- Dental Materials
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodoctics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry