NEET PG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for NEET PG 2017
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for NEET PG 2017. The criteria relates to the academic qualifications, nationality, age limits and more. Candidates must fulfill the given criteria below:
- All Candidates must hold a MBBS degree, from a recognized national or international medical institute registered with Medical Council of India.
- All Candidates must have completed the mandatory internship. They must also have acquired permanent registration from Medical Council of India (MCI) or the respective State Medical Council (SMC).
- Candidates who are still completing their internship are eligible to apply but only if they complete their internship by March 31, 2017.
Check out - PG Medical Entrance Exam Question Bank CD for Practice - Buy Now !
Candidates will be considered ineligible if:-
- They have studied medicine from an institute which is not recognized by MCI.
- They have not completed the internship.
- They are not registered with MCI or the respective SMC.
- Their NEET PG 2017 application from is not in the prescribed format and submitted on time.