Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) announces Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD, PDCC, PGCC, Certificate and Fellowship 2022-23, Apply now
ILBS Admission 2022 – Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates to appear for ILBS Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD, PDCC, PGCC, Certificate Courses & Fellowship for the academic session starting from 02nd January 2023
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Admission 2022
- 3-5 years PhD Courses: Ph.D Molecular and Cellular Medicine & PhD in Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases; PhD in Hepatology; PhD in Clinical Nutrition
- 1-year PD Certificate Course: PDCC in Organ Transplant Anaesthesia, Interventional Radiology, Pediatric Hepatology, Hepatopathology, Nephrology, Hepatic and Transplant Virology, Critical Care Medicine, GI Medical Oncology, HPB and GI Advanced Radiation Oncology, Gastro Radiology, Blood Banking & Immunohaematology, Advanced Diagnostic and Clinical Microbiology, Apheresis Technology and Blood Component Therapy, Cellular Transplant Immunology, Hepatology, Advanced Clinical Biochemistry, Hepato-Hematology and etc.
- 1-year PG Certificate Course: PGCC in Clinical Nutrition, Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases, Clinical Research in Liver Diseases
- 6-month Certificate Course: Certificate course in Nephrology & Critical Care Certification Course
- 1-year Fellowship Course: Fellowship in Advanced Hepatology
- Short term training Programs / Fellowship: Short term training in Hepatology, Short term training in Hepatology, Short term training HVPG and TJLB & etc.
- Last date to apply for online application for all courses: 27th November 2022
- Date of Written Examination/Online Examination: 18th December 2022
- Department Assessment : 19th December 2022
- The courses shall commence from: 02nd January 2023
- For PhD: NET qualified candidates (with independent fellowship)- direct interview.
- Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Zoology, Microbiology) or a Professional degree (MBBS, Master Degree in Medical or Dental Sciences, M.Tech. M.Pharma M.V.Sc or other degrees) declared equivalent to Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory body. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade as per UGC rules
- For PD Certificate Course: MD / DNB (Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine / Anesthesia / Anesthesia /Radiology/ Pathology/ Microbiology)
- For PG Certificate Course: BAMS / BHMS / MBBS / BDS / B.Sc..Nursing / M.Sc./ MSc Statistics
- For Certificate Course: MBBS with 3 years experience & 1 year experience in Critical Care
- For Fellowship Course: At least three years DM in Gastroenterology or equivalent super speciality / DNB in Gastroenterology with special interest in Hepatology.
- Short term training Programs / Fellowship: MD or equivalent / General Physician or quivalent/DM Gastroenterology/MD in Radiology with three years experience in Interventional Radiology
- All course wise eligibility criteria please check prospectus
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://www.ilbs.in/
- Candidates should submit their application online at the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in).
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- The candidates interested in Short Term Training Programs / Fellowship will be required to apply through the online Training Portal. There is no entrance exam for Short Term Training Programs / Fellowship.
- The general instructions regarding filling up online forms, application fee and admission to the courses are detailed on the website (http://www.ilbs.in).
- For PDCC and Fellowship courses : Rs.5000/-
- For PGCC courses : Rs.2500/-
- For Ph.D. and Certificate Courses : Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of all India entrance test. The Entrance Examination will be conducted in two shifts.
- There is no entrance exam for Short Term Training Programs / Fellowship.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website