Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences announces Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD, PDCC, PGCC and Certificate Courses 2021 July Session
ILBS PhD, PDCC, PGCC and Certificate Admission 2021 – Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates to appear for ILBS Entrance Exam for Admission to PhD, PDCC, PGCC, and Certificate Courses for the academic session starting from 01st July 2021
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details such as course offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc for ILBS PhD, PDCC, PGCC and Certificate Admission 2021
- 3-5 years PhD Courses; Ph.D Molecular and Cellular Medicine & PhD in Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases
- 1-year PD Certificate Course: PDCC in Organ Transplant Anaesthesia, Interventional Radiology, Pediatric Hepatology, Hepatopathology, Nephrology, Hepatic and Transplant Virology, Critical Care Medicine, GI Medical Oncology, HPB and GI Advanced Radiation Oncology, Gastro Radiology, Blood Banking & Immunohaematology, Advanced Diagnostic and Clinical Microbiology, Apheresis Technology and Blood Component Therapy, Cellular Transplant Immunology, Hepatology, Advanced Clinical Biochemistry, Hepato-Hematology
- 1-year PG Certificate Course: PGCC in Clinical Nutrition, Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases, Clinical Research in Liver Diseases
- 6-month Certificate Course: Certificate course in Nephrology & Critical Care Certification Course
- 1-year Fellowship Course: Fellowship in Advanced Hepatology
- Short term training Programs / Fellowship: Short term training in Hepatology, Short term training in Hepatology, Short term training HVPG and TJLB
ILBS PhD, PDCC, PGCC and Certificate Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to apply for online application for all courses: 02nd May 2021
- Date of Written Examination/Online Examination: 23rd May 2021
- Date of Departmental Assessment/Online interview: 24th May 2021
- The courses shall commence from: 01st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ILBS PhD, PDCC, PGCC and Certificate Admission 2021
- For PhD: NET qualified candidates (with independent fellowship)- direct interview.
- Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Zoology, Microbiology) or a Professional degree (MBBS, Master Degree in Medical or Dental Sciences, M.Tech. M.Pharma M.V.Sc or other degrees) declared equivalent to Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory body. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade as per UGC rules
- For PD Certificate Course: MD / DNB (Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine / Anaesthesia / Anaesthesia /Radiology/ Pathology/ Microbiology)
- For PG Certificate Course: BAMS / BHMS / MBBS / BDS / B.Sc..Nursing / M.Sc./ MSc Statistics
- For Certificate Course: MBBS with 3 years experience & 1 year experience in Critical Care
- For Fellowship Course: At least three years DM in Gastroenterology or equivalent super speciality / DNB in Gastroenterology with special interest in Hepatology.
- Short term training Programs / Fellowship: MD or equivalent / General Physician or equivalent/DM Gastroenterology/MD in Radiology with three years experience in Interventional Radiology.
ILBS PhD, PDCC, PGCC and Certificate Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website https://www.ilbs.in/
- Candidates should submit their application online at the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in).
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- The candidates interested in Short Term Training Programs / Fellowship will be required to apply through online Training Portal. There is no entrance exam for Short Term Training Programs / Fellowship.
- The general instructions regarding filling up online forms, application fee and admission to the courses are detailed on the website (http://www.ilbs.in).
- For PDCC courses – Rs.5000/-
- For PGCC courses – Rs.2500/-
- For Ph.D. and Certificate Courses – Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of all India entrance test. The Entrance Examination will be conducted in two shifts.
- There is no entrance exam for Short Term Training Programs / Fellowship.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website