Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021 Dates, Application Form
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham announces Admission to MD/ MS PG and MDS Admission through NEET PG and NEET MDS Score
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021 – Department of Social Work, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham invites application for admission to Postgraduate Medical (MD/MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Program offered in 9 streams in Amrita School of Dentistry, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Kochi for the academic year 2021-22.
Check out the details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, fee, selection, and application process for Amrita University MD/MS and MDS Admissions 2021 from the page below :
PG Program Offered
- MD Courses in Anatomy; Physiology; Biochemistry; Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine; Microbiology; Pathology; Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; Psychiatry; Anaesthesiology; Geriatrics; Radiotherapy; Respiratory Medicine; Nuclear Medicine; Pediatrics; General Medicine; Radio Diagnosis
- MS Courses in General Surgery; Ophthalmology; Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- M.D.S. in Community Dentistry; Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics; Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery; Oral Medicine & Radiology; Oral Pathology & Microbiology; Ortho Dontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics; Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry; Periodontology; Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge; Public Health Dentistry
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Form||Ongoing|
|Last Date for submission of Online Application||May 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021
- Candidates must have secured a BDS degree recognized by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
- NEET MDS – 2021 qualified candidates who have been allotted to Amrita School of Dentistry by the MCC, New Delhi are eligible.
- Candidates who hold MBBS Degrees from Foreign Universities should have passed the Screening Test conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham PG Medical and Dental Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply through the website https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/
- Candidates applying for admission into MD/MS/Diploma & MDS Courses of Amrita University will have to fill the application form by visiting the official website or going through the link provided – www.amrita.edu
- Admission forms must be downloaded from the website https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/md-ms-2021 for MD/MS Courses & https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/mds-2021 for MDS Courses. Theses Documents /form Dully filled by candidates and needs to be submitted at the time of reporting for admission as per the scheduled date published in the MCC Website.
- Candidates are advised to visit the MCC website for participating in All India Deemed University PG counseling conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), New Delhi.
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking or cash payment by generating bank challan.
- Selection for PG Admissions is based on the rank obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET PG-2021 & NEET MDS-2021).
- Selection for PG Dental (MDS) Admissions is based on the NEET MDS 2021 All India Rank (AIR). Admission of candidates is based on the centralized online allotment list published in the MCC website.
- Selection for MDS Admissions is based on the NEET MDS – 2021 All India Rank (AIR). After NEET MDS – 2021 results are published.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the MCC website(link is external) for latest notifications regarding counselling schedule / reschedules / counselling scheme and other updations after NEET-MDS 2021 results.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website