IGNOU Tourism Management Courses Admissions 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Admission to Tourism Management Courses for July 2019 session
IGNOU Tourism Management Courses Admission July 2019 - Indira Gandhi National Open University announces Admissions to its Distance Education Tourism Management Academic Programs (Bachelors and Masters) for the Academic Cycle commencing from July 2019
All eligible candidates can apply for IGNOU admissions 2019 latest by 4th week of June 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has initiated the online registration procedures for the admission to 150 Programs for the July 2019 session
Interested candidates have to download IGNOU Prospectus from our site and submit your application form to IGNOU Regional Centre before due date. All courses Admission Now Open with online and offline mode
IGNOU Tourism Management Courses Offered
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) invites applications from students interested in pursuing a career in tourism sector.
- MTM (Master of Arts in Tourism Management)
- BTS (Bachelors in Tourism Studies)
- CTS (Certificate in Tourism Studies)
- DTS (Diploma in Tourism Studies)
- BHM (Bachelor of Science) [Hospitality and Hotel Administration]
Details of Programs
- Master of Arts in Tourism Mgt. (MTM);
- Bachelors in Tourism Studies (BTS) and;
- Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
- For not only entrepreneurs but also extends to those who are already employed, directly or indirectly in any branch of the industry
- Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS) consisting of 36 credits (each credit equals 30 hours of study)
- The course content for the diploma program includes- foundation course in tourism, tourism development: products, operations and case studies and management in tourism along with project work.
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU Tourism Management Courses Admission July 2019
- Candidates having completed Bachelors Preparatory Program (BPP) from the university or with 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the diploma program
Bachelor of Science (BHM)
- Minimum Duration: 3 Years
- Maximum Duration: 6 Years
- Course Fee: Rs. 9,000
- Age: No bar
- Eligibility: 10+2 or its equivalent
Note:Â It is a regular Program in collaboration with NCHMCT, NOIDA with components from Distance learning. Admission through national level entrance test (JEE) conducted by NCHMCT
Medium of Instructions: English
- Rs.3000/- per year (for IGNOU Component) NCHMCT to charge its own fees
IGNOU Tourism Management Courses Admission July 2019 Application Process
- The Applicants can submit the forms through online mode only at www.ignou.ac.in or https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Steps for filling Online Application Form
- Download the Information Brochure July 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button "REGISTER YOURSELF" that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the "SUBMIT" button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, program details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference
Important Dates for IGNOU Tourism Management Courses Admission July 2019
- Last Date for Application is 31st July 2019
- with late fee of Rs.300/- to announced later
For details, visit IGNOU Website www.ignou.ac.in or contact nearest IGNOU Regional Centre/City Centre
IGNOU, New Delhi
Indira Gandhi National Open University (A central university under MHRD, established by an act of Indian Parliament), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in