Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) Amravati notifies AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) for Session 2021-22
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the positions of AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) in various subjects at Research Centre – Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati for the academic Year 2021-22
Read further for more details on Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
No. of Positions
- 09 (SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2, EWS-1, Open-4) (As per Govt. of India norms)
- Computer Science and Eng., Mechanical Eng., Civil Eng., Electronic Eng., Electrical Engineering
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Important Dates
- Application Starts: 27th August 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 05th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship 2021
- Candidates should have the minimum percentage of educational qualification directed for eligibility as in UG & PG be 70% (69.5% & higher) for UR/General /OBC, for SC / ST / PWD by 65% (64.5% & higher).
- In the absence of percentage, candidates should have obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 7.5 on a scale of 10 or equivalent in Bachelors and Masters, while 7.0 on a scale of 10 (PH) for SC/ ST/ PWD or minimum 65% marks or equivalent.
- Candidates should have qualified NET/GATE during the last five (05) years
- Students serving as faculty under the TEQIP scheme can also be given preference for admission to this program.
- Minimum percentage criteria will be waived for eligible Bachelor’s/Master’s degrees of Indian students from foreign universities, but the students will have to qualify through the GATE exam during the last 5 years
- Rs. 31,000/-per month plus HRA for first two years followed by Rs.35,000/- per month plus HRA for third year
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University AICTE-Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Application Process
- Candidates are advised to see the guidelines issued by the AICTE for ADF (2021-22) available separately through below link www.sgbau.ac.in under advertisement section and in news section.
- As per the Ordinance No.1/2016 the application for the admission to the above Fellowship should be submitted to the Research Centre, Govt. College of Engineering, Amravati along with prescribed fees of Rs. 1000/- payable to Research Centre.
- As per Ordinance No.1/2016 of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website