Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management (RGIIM) announces Fellow program in Management (FPM) 2019
RGIIM Shillong FPM Admission 2019 – Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management (RGIIM), Shillong, invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Program for the academic year 2019
RGIIM Fellow Program in Management
- The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) is a doctoral level program of RGIIM Shillong. The Program is meant for scholars with curiosity in knowledge related to management studies.
- The FPM at IIM Shillong is destined to be globally recognized, and would be a premier source of rigorous, and interdisciplinary research in all areas of management
Also see: Management Programs
Areas of Specialization
- Economics and Public Policy; Marketing Management; Finance and Accounting, Information Systems; Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques; Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication; Strategic Management; Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics.
Eligibility Criteria for RGIIM Shillong FPM Admission 2019
- Economics and Public Policy Marketing Management Finance and Accounting Information Systems Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques Organisational Behaviour, Human Resource and Communication Strategic Management Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility & Ethics Eligibility Candidates should have: A Master’s’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates, 55% (Engineering students) or 50% (non-engineering students) aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates or equivalent grade point average.
- A 4 year Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 6.5 CGPA or equivalent for Engineering students.Secondary and Higher Secondary Examination with minimum 60% aggregate marks for General Candidates. 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST Candidates.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA/ICAI and CS with B.Com / degree.
- The above qualification should be from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956; or, recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programmes that would make them eligible can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 30, 2019 from the Principal/ Head of the Department / Registrar or Director of the University / Institute (issued on or before June 30, 2019)
Also see: Scholarships 2019
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria stated above and who have cleared the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs in either 2017 or 2018.Alternatively, those who have valid GATE, GRE, GMAT and JRF (UGC/CSIR) examinations till 26th February 2019 can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Candidates who have already obtained a two-year PGDM from any of the IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 on a 10 point scale are exempted from this requirement, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form. Such applicants are also eligible to get a waiver of the first year course work and can directly join the second year of the programme. Short-listed candidates (on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above) will be called for a personal interview for final selection. The successful candidates will receive offers to join the course by May 2019.
- Admission to the programme is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals. Their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores which are valid till 26th February 2019.
- Reservation for eligible categories will be as per Government of India rules applicable for doctoral program at the time of admission.
- Candidates selected for the Programme are given a financial support which covers their research requirements and modest living.All students admitted to the programme are given fellowship and contingency allowance up to four years. Students are provided with a fellowship amount of Rs.30,000/- per month during 1st & 2nd year, and Rs.35,000/- per month for 3rd & 4th Year, subject to the clearance of Comprehensive Examination and submission of thesis proposal.
- Students has to pay the following expenses:Caution Deposit (refundable): Rs.10,000/-*Mess Charges: As per actuals.* This is a one time fee payable during the time of Registration.
RGIIM Shillong FPM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants have to submit completed Fellow Program application form online. Printed copy along with supporting documents and application fee in the form of DD of Rs.1000/- to be sent to the office.
- Application fee in not applicable to SC/ST Candidates.
RGIIM Shillong FPM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Link for the application form opens: 11th January 2019
- Link for the application form closes: 31st January 2019
- Last date of receiving hard copy of filled application form: 10th February 2019.
Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong, Mayurbhanj Campus, Nongthymmai, Shillong-793014, Phone: 0364-230-8039/8000, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iimshillong.in