Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology (MAKAUT) West Bengal announces AICTE Doctoral Fellowship 2022
MAKAUT AICTE Doctoral Fellowship 2022 – Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University Of Technology, West Bengal invites online applications for the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship 2022-23 for its in-house departments.
MAKAUT AICTE Doctoral Fellowship 2022
- Last date to submit the online applications is August 16th, 2022
- The candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or minimum 70% (69.5 % and above) marks or equivalent at both Bachelors and Masters. In addition to above, the
- candidate should have qualified GATE or NET during the last 5 years. For SC/ ST/ PH candidates, CGPA requirement will be 7.0 on the scale of 10 or 65% (64.5 % and above) marks or equivalent.
- The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission in respective technical university. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ ST, women and physically challenged category.
Duration of fellowship
- 3 years and further one-year extension (In two slots of 6 months’ each) may be given by AICTE on the recommendation of the University based upon the performance of the scholar in the research work.
Number of Fellowships
- 10 (Open-3+1(EWS), SC-2, ST-1, OBC-3) as per Govt. of India norms.
- The fellow shall not undertake any paid assignment during the tenure of the fellowship. The fellow will be a full time PhD scholar.
- The interested candidates can apply in the in-house Departments of Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology and Microelectronics & VLSI under the ADF Research Centre, MAKAUT, WB.
- The fellowship will be Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first two years followed by Rs. 35,000/- pm for the third year. Contingency Grant will be admissible to the scholars at the rate of Rs.15, 000/- per annum to meet the miscellaneous expenditures.
- Please visit the PhD portal of the University for submitting the online applications. https://phd.makautwb.ac.in/
- Read the instructions carefully to make payment of application fee of Rs 500/- and submission of online application.
- For any queries, please contact –firstname.lastname@example.org; Please mention the subject in your email as –ADF related query.
- The selection will be based on an interview.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website