Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai announces AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme (ADF) for Academic Session 2021- 2022
ICT Mumbai AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2021 – Applications are invited for the positions of AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme in various subjects at ICT-Mumbai for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Bioprocess Technology,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Dyestuff Technology,
- Fibres and Textile Processing Technology,
- Food Biotechnology,
- Food Engineering and Technology,
- Green Technology,
- Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology,
- Perfumery and Flavour Technology,
- Pharmaceutical Technology,
- Polymer Engineering and Technology,
- Petrochemical Engineering,
- Surface Coating Technology,
- Plastic Engineering,
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Electronics Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering
- Emoluments : Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA
- Number of positions : 11(Total)
ICT Mumbai AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process from : 13th August, 2021
- Last date to apply : 13th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICT Mumbai AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2021
- The candidate must have secured the minimum percentage of educational qualification prescribed for eligibility as in UnderGraduate and Postgraduate be
- 70% (69.5 % and above) for General/OBC candidates, whereas for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) 65% (64.5 % and above). In the absence of percentage, the
- candidate must have secured minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 7.5 on the scale of 10 or equivalent at Bachelors and Masters whereas for
- SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) it is 7.0 on the scale of 10. In addition to above, the candidate should have qualified GATE/ NET during the last 5 years (GATE-2017/GATE-2018/GATE-2019/GATE-2020/GATE-2021).
- The minimum percentage criterion for the Indian students’ qualified Bachelor/Master’s degree from Foreign Universities shall be waived off but students will have to qualify GATE exam during the last 5 years.
- Age limit : The candidate should be less than 30 years of age as on date of admission. However, age relaxation of 5 years would be applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/Physically challenged category.
ICT Mumbai AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2021 Application Process
- Interested Candidates are requested to submit an online application on www.ictmumbai.co.in by 13th September 2021.
- Interested candidates are requested to be present for the interview on the scheduled date which will be displayed on ICT website.
- Selected candidates will be allowed to register for Ph.D.(Tech) degree at ICT. (Note: Candidates who wish to apply for multiple programmes must apply to
- respective programmes separately)
- Candidates who have applied to ICT admission online portal on or before 2 nd July, 2021 and interested under this scheme, will be required to apply separately again before 12th September, 2021.
- The students belonging to SC,ST,OBC,EWS and PH will have to upload relevant documents while filling the application form.
- Selection will be based on an interview conducted by a committee. The recommendation of the committee will be final. The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will devise its own criteria for shortlisting of candidates for interview as per the rules and regulations of the university.
For more details and apply, Please visit the official website