Tata Memorial Center (TMC) Mumbai announces Entrance Test for Admission to M.Sc Nursing Program 2022 – Important Dates, Eligibility, Fees, Application Process
Tata Memorial Center Mumbai MSc Nursing Admission 2022 – Tata Memorial Center (TMC) Mumbai invites applications for admission to 2-years MSc Nursing Program for the academic Session 2022. The admissions to M.Sc. Nursing program will be made on the basis of the Common Entrance Test.
Interested candidates can check details like application form, eligibility criteria, dates, etc for TMC Mumbai MSc Nursing Admission 2022 from the page below.
TMC Mumbai MSc Nursing Admission 2022
- Last Date of Online Application: 20th May 2022
- Shortlisted Candidates Names & Date of Written Exam /Viva: Will be displayed on website
- Course will commence from 01st August 2022
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- B. Sc. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing Honours /Any Recognized University with min. 55% aggregate marks and registered with the State Nursing Council.
- Minimum 1 Year of work experience after state Nursing Council registration Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum 1 Year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Application forms are available at http://tmc.gov.in in the Academics column.
- General & OBC candidates have to pay the Online Payment of Rs.2000/- & SC/ST/Physical Handicapped have to pay Rs.500/- by using Debit Card/Credit Card only
- This is non-refundable [Duplication of fees will not be refunded]
- Candidates will be selected for admission strictly based on the marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test, Group discussion and Viva.
- In case of equal cut-off marks in the CET, (MCQ & GD) all the candidates with the same marks shall be shortlisted for the Viva.
- There will be MCQ (100 marks) to be completed in 100 minutes, GD (30 marks) to be completed in 30 minutes and VIVA 20 marks. Total marks 150.
- Candidates who are amongst the top – three times the number of seats available (minimum 50% marks) in the MCQ & Group discussion will be called for the Viva.
- Final merit list will be based on the total scores obtained out of a maximum of 150 marks which will be derived by adding 130 marks (MCQ & Group discussion) and 20 marks (Viva)
- Topics wise marks
- Oncology Nursing – 30 marks, General Nursing- 20 marks, General English -15 marks, Maths – 15 marks and General knowledge – 20 marks
- There will be minimum of Five Examiners out of which one will be an External Examiner
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exams and Admission 2022
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 Notifications and Dates
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022