SVNIRTAR PG Entrance Test 2022 for Admission to MPT, MOT & MPO Programs, Apply Now
SVNIRTAR PGET 2022 – Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) conducts the PG Entrance Test (PGET) for admission to Master Degree Courses – Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT) & Master in Prosthetics & Orthotics (MPO) for the academic year 2022-23
SVNIRTAR PGET 2022
Degree courses (Affiliated to Utkal university):-
- The regular Long-term courses conducted by SVNIRTAR are as follows:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4years + 6 Months Internship)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (4 years + 6 Months Internship)
- Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics (4 years + 6 Months Internship )
Post Graduate courses (Affiliated to Utkal university):-
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)-2 years duration with following Specialty Area:
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT)-2 years duration with following Specialty Area:
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Developmental Disabilities
- Master in Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO) – 2 years duration
SVNIRTAR PGET 2022 Important Dates
- Starting of online publication of Information Brochure and Application forms on website : 05th April 2022
- Closing date for online receipt of Application Form through online only : 23th June 2022 (11.59 PM)
- All Admit Cards will be available through online only by : 14th July 2022
- Date of Post Graduate Entrance Test (Tentative) : 07th August 2022
- Declaration of Result (Tentative) : 30th August 2022
- Choice Locking period : 05th to 07th September 2022
- Date of Certificate verification and Counseling (Tentative) : 30th September 2022
- Internship Completion Date : 29th September 2022
- Session begins : 03th October 2022
SVNIRTAR PGET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum qualification for admission into:
- MPT Courses – Pass in a full time regular BPT/B.Sc. (PT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the degree course including completion of Internship by 29.09.2022.
- MOT Courses – Pass in a full time, regular BOT/B.Sc. (OT) course from any recognized University with completion of all requirements of the Degree course including completion of internship by 29.09.2022.
- MPO Courses – BPO/ B. Sc (P&O) degree or equivalent from any recognized University in India with minimum 50% marks.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2022 Application Process
- Log in to http://admission.svnirtar.nic.in
- The candidates are required to apply only online as per the procedure detailed below:
- Candidates can apply for PGET – 2022 only through “Online”.
- Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website http://admission.svnirtar.nic.in
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing PGET-2022 from the Institute website http://admission.svnirtar.nic.in
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website http://admission.svnirtar.nic.in
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website (http://admission.svnirtar.nic.in). Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified
- For General/OBC Candidates and others: Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/PH (Divyangjan) Candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Debit Card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking)
- The admission to the above courses will be made strictly on the basis of rank based upon the marks obtained in PGET-2022.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the PGET-2022, the inter- se merit of candidates will be determined according to the following criteria:-
- The candidates getting higher marks in Final year/7th + 8th Semester/Part-IV in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of tie-in (i) above, the candidates securing total higher marks in BPT/B.Sc.(PT)/BOT/B.Sc.(OT)/ BPO/ B.Sc.(P&O) shall rank higher in the merit list.
- In case of tie in (i& ii) above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Multiple Choices Objective Type
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Language: English
- No. of Marks: 100 Marks
- Syllabus : Subjects For Post Graduate Entrance Test -2022 Based on Bachelor’s Degree Curriculum.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website