Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research announces Common Entrance Test (CET) for BPT, BPO, BOT Admission 2021
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 – Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Bachelor Degree courses – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) & Bachelor in Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO) for the academic year 2021-22
Read the page below for more details on SVNIRTAR CET 2021
About SVNIRTAR CET 2021
- The admission to various Bachelor Courses for the academic year 2021 offered by SVNIRTAR, NILD & NIEPMD will be done as per the application and admission procedure are available on website.
- The candidate should be an Indian National/Foreign Nationals particularly from neighbouring South East Asian Countries. The admission will exclusively be on the basis of merit in the Common Entrance Test (CET-2021).
- Courses Offered by respective State Universities at NILD, Kolkata/SVNIRTAR, Cuttack/NIEPMD, Chennai
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy (4 Yrs. + 6 Months Internship)
- BOT – Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (4 Yrs. + 6 Months Internship)
- BPO – Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (4 Yrs. + 6 Months Internship)
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Important Dates
- Starting of online publication of Information Brochure & Application forms on website: 15th April 2021
- Closing date for online receipt of Application Form: 15th June 2021
- All Admit Cards will be available through online only by 30th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam (Tentative): 18th July 2021
- Declaration of Result (Tentative): 06th August 2021
- Date of Certificate verification and 1st Counseling (Tentative): 31st Aug to 09th Sept 2021
- Session begins at SVNIRTAR, Cuttack: 01st October 2021
- Session begins at NILD, Kolkata: 20th October 2021
- Session begins at NIEPMD, Chennai: 01st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SVNIRTAR CET 2021
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian/Foreign Nationals particularly from neighboring South East Asian Countries.
- Age Criteria: Only those candidates who are born between 01st January 2001 and 31st December 2004 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible.
- For SC/ST & PH (Divyangjan) Category candidates, the candidate should be born between 01st January 1996 and 31st December 2004 (inclusive of both dates).
- Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation Certificate/Secondary Education Board Certificate (Class X) will be treated as authentic. Candidates must produce original certificate for proof of age at the time of Certificate verification/Counseling, failing which they will be disqualified.
- For B.P.T.: Must have passed the qualifying XII standard or I.Sc or equivalent Exam having English as a subject and a minimum of 50% in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as mandatory subjects. For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) candidates, the minimum mark should be 40% and 45% respectively.
- For B.O.T.: Must have passed the qualifying XII standard or I.Sc or equivalent Exam having English as a subject and a minimum of 50% in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as mandatory subjects. For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) candidates, the minimum mark should be 40% and 45% respectively.
- For B.P.O.: Candidate who has passed 10+2 in Science or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with a minimum 50% in PCB/PCM. For SC/ST and Physically Handicapped (Divyangjan) candidates, the minimum mark should be 40% and 45% respectively
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through SVNIRTAR website http://svnirtar.nic.in.
- Only Online applications are accepted. Any other forms of application will stand rejected.
- Please read instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- 1. Log in to http://svnirtar.nic.in and go through Common Entrance Test link
- 2. Candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- 3. Uploading of scanned copy of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- 4. Payment of the required fee.
- 5. Printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates – Rs. 900/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Debit Card/ credit card (VISA/ MASTER/ Maestro cards/ internet banking)
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Type of Question: Multiple Choices Objective Type of 10+2 standard
- Duration: 2 hours
- Language: English
- No. of Question: 100 Question
- No. of Marks: 100 Marks
- Part: Part-A – (General Ability & General Knowledge)
- Part –B – (Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology & Botany) or Mathematics)
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Syllabus
- Subjects for Common Entrance Test -2021 Based On Senior Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) Curriculum
- Admit Cards will be available at SVNIRTAR website by 30th June 2021
- The candidate has to download and take printout of the admit card from the SVNIRTAR website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the exam centre for allowing the candidate to appear in the exam
- Agartala; Aizwal; Bangalore; Bhubaneswar; Jaipur; Jharsuguda; Guwahati; Imphal; Itanagar; Kolkata; Kozikode; Lucknow; Raipur; Mumbai; Naharlagun; New Delhi; Patna; Madurai; Ranchi; Dehradun; Siliguri; Srinagar; Trivandrum; Vijaywada; Bhopal; Chennai; Secunderabad
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website