SRM University Kancheepuram announces Admission to MD MS Courses through NEET PG 2021
SRM University MD MS Admission 2021 – SRM University Kancheepuram has invited applications for MD and MS courses for the academic year 2021-22 through NEET PG 2021.
Admissions to first year MD/MS Programs are made based on the Qualifying Examination and NEET (PG) 2021 eligibility score.
PG Medical MD MS Details
- Candidates can study MD/MS at SRM University Kattankulathur Campus only. SRM University MD/MS Admission is on the basis of NEET PG 2021 then you can apply for SRM University PG Medical Admission.
- All MD/MS admissions for SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) formerly known as SRM University, will be done through All India common counseling by DGHS.
- The MD/MS admissions 2021-22 for SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Kattankulathur is through All India Common Counseling conducted by DGHS.
- The Candidates Selected through All India Common counseling through DGHS for admissions at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, should report to the Dean between 9 am to 5 pm.
- The online counseling Schedule shall be viewed in the MCC Website.
MS Courses :
- MD/MS (Anatomy)
- M.D. (Derm., Vene. & Leprosy)/ (Dermatology)/(Skin & Venereal Diseases)/(Venereology)
- M.S. (E.N.T.)
- M.S. (General Surgery)
- M.S. (Ophthalmology)
- M.S. (Orthopaedics)
MD Courses :
- M.D. (Anaesthesiology)
- M.D. (Biochemistry)
- M.D. (General Medicine)
- M.D. (Microbiology)
- M.D /M.S (Obstetrics And Gynaecology)
- M.D. (Preventive & Social Medicine)/ Community Medicine
- M.D. (Paediatrics)
- M.D. (Pathology)
- M.D. (Pharmacology)
- M.D. (Physiology)
- M.D. (Psychiatry)
- M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis)
- M.D. (Respiratory Medicine)
SRM University MD MS Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of Online Registration :- 01st week June 2021
- Last date for Online Registration :- July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for SRM University MD MS Admission 2021
- The minimum eligibility requirements will be as per MCI/DCI norms as applicable.
- Candidates must have completed CRRI on or before 31st March 2021. Open to NEET (PG-2021) qualified candidates.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the MCI or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2021, may apply for NEET-PG 2021 through online application system at Website
SRM University MD MS Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. A time window of 3 weeks is available wherein you can fill and submit SRM University 2021 Online Application Form
- All MD / MS admissions for SRM Institute of Science and Technology (SRMIST) formerly known as SRM University, will be done through All India common counseling by DGHS.
- More Details of Registration, online counseling procedures and schedule are available at www.mcc.nic.in.
- NEET(PG) 2021 qualified candidates are directed to apply immediately.
- The Candidates Selected through All India Common counseling through DGHS for admissions at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, should report to The Dean between 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM within the DGHS stipulated reporting dates for each round of counseling.
- Venue for reporting by the candidates – SRM Medical College Conference Hall (Ground Floor), Kattankulathur campus.
- The Candidates should report along with Original Certificates and Demand Draft for tuition fees & Other fee or UTR No for Transfer through RTGS .
- Registration Fee: Rs.10000/-
- All Courses are three years duration the annual tuition fee for all clinical programmes in MD and MS is payable in two stages. 50% of the annual tuition fee is payable at the time of counseling for first year (and before 3lst May for second and third year of study) and the remaining 50% is payable before 30th September every year.
- All NRI Candidates & Candidates of Non-clinical programmes in MD and MS, the annual tuition fees must be paid fully at the time of admission for first year and before 31st May every year for second year and third year of study.
- Selection will be made by counseling based on All India Overall rank secured by candidates in NEET PG 2021 (MD, MS)
For more information & apply, please visit the official website
The Director (Admissions), SRM University, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur-603203, Kancheepuram Distt Tamil Nadu, India, Email: [email protected], Tel.: +91-44-2745 5510, Website www.srmuniv.ac.in