Sri Ramachandra University Announces Postgraduate Paramedical Courses Admission 2022, Apply Now
Sri Ramachandra University Postgraduate (Para Medical/Allied Health Sciences/Sciences) Admission 2022 – Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research has invited application for admission to Postgraduate (Para Medical/Allied Health Sciences/Sciences) Courses for the academic year 2022-23
Applications can be submitted through post, on or before 31st May 2022. Check details on courses, eligibility criteria, application process and more from the page below.
- Application Process: Started
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: 31st May 2022
- D.Sc. Offered in all the Faculties
- M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence
- M.Sc. Audiology
- M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)
- M.Sc. (Medical Physiology),
- M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry)
- M.Sc.(Medical Microbiology and Applied Molecular Biology)
- M.Sc. (Medical Laboratory Technology),
- M.Sc. (Neuroscience) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Medical Imaging Technology) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Renal Sciences & Dialysis Technology) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Urology Technology) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Human Genetics) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology) (Under CBCS),
- M.Sc.(Medical Bioinformatics) (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc.(Clinical Nutrition)
- M.Sc. (Biomedical Sciences)
- M.Sc.(Clinical Embryology)
- M.Sc. Medical Psychology (Under CBCS)
- M.Sc. (Perfusion Technology)
- M.OPTOM. (Master of Optometry) (Under CBCS)
- M.B.A. (Hospital & Health Systems Management)
- Master of Physiotherapy (M.P.T.)
- For M.Sc. Programs: B.Sc/MBBS/BDS/B.P.T
- M.OPTOM. Program: Should have passed in B. Optom or its equivalent of any University recognized by their respective country council.
- M.B.A. Program: Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree awarded by any recognized University.
- M.P.T. Program: Candidates should possess a Bachelor of Physiotherapy Degree (Full-time) awarded by any recognized University and completed 6 months of internship on or before 30 June 2022
- For all M.Sc courses, eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus
- Application Form can be downloaded from website www.sriramachandra.edu.in
- Filled in applications should be sent by airmail speed post/courier only (not by email) by superscribing “NRI/Foreign Student Application for admission 2022”, on the envelope and addressed to: Assistant Director-International Relations, Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research (Deemed University), Porur, Chennai-600116, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Candidates should send a photocopy of their high school transcripts of grades and other credentials only. (Please do not send original certificates at this stage).
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website