Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur announces Admissions to Paramedical Courses 2021-22
RUHS Jaipur Paramedical Admission – Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) Jaipur invites applications for Admission to Paramedical courses (BRT, B.Sc. (MLT), B.Oph.T, MSc Radiotherapy Technology and P.G. Diploma in Perfusion Technology) at various Government and private self-financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur through Centralized Admission Process for the session 2021-22.
Paramedical Courses Offered
- Bachelor of Ophthalmic Techniques (B.Oph.T) (3 years duration)
- B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology) (3 years duration)
- Bachelor of Radiation Technology (B.R.T.) (3 years duration)
- M.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology (2 years duration)
- P.G. Diploma in Perfusion Technology (1 years duration)
RUHS Jaipur Paramedical Admission Dates 2021
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at website : 15th November 2021
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website: 06th December 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination (Computer Based Online): 03rd/04th Week of December 2021
- Printout of the on-line application form (along with the RUHS Copy of E-mitra and all relevant documents): To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college.
RUHS Jaipur Paramedical Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For M.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology: 3 years degree in radiation technology/ radiotherapy technology / imaging technology with minimum 55% aggregate marks of all the three years (50% for natural born SC, ST, ST-STA). This duration shall be 2/3 years for in-service category candidates.
- For P.G. Diploma in Perfusion Technology: A pass in MBBS or B.Sc. with Biology.
- For Bachelor of Radiation Technology: A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at the qualifying examination.
- For B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology): A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- For Bachelor of Ophthalmic Techniques: A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Mathematics and English taken together at the qualifying examination
- Age Limit: Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December 2021. Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic
- Domicile criteria: Admission to the courses through RCA PMC 2021 is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- Medical fitness: A candidate desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
RUHS Jaipur Paramedical Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://ruhsraj.org/ & http://admission.ruhsraj.org.in/ on or before 06th December 2021
- You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application forms etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1800/-
- For SC, ST, ST-STA of Rajasthan state): Rs. 900/-
- Mode of Payment: Through Online mode or e-Mitra Service
- For UG courses: The admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with the merit list prepared on the basis of score of the admission test and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line application form. The candidates are advised to exercise their choices / options very carefully. For the admission test, separate instructions / guidelines will be provided to the candidates through newspapers / the website(s) etc.
- For PG courses: There shall be no admission test and the admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of eligibility criteria and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line application form. The candidates are advised to exercise their choices / options very carefully.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website