Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur announces Admission Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Program 2021-22
RUHS Jaipur BPT Admission – Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) Jaipur has announced the notification for Rajasthan Centralized admissions to 4-Years Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course in various Government and self financed colleges affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur for the session 2021-22
Read further for more details on RUHS Jaipur BPT Admission 2021.
RUHS Jaipur BPT Admission Important Dates 2021
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at website: 15th November 2021 (5.00 pm)
- Last date for depositing the application fees: 06th December 2021 (5.00 pm)
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at website: 06th December 2021 (12.00 midnight)
- Printing of admit card: To be announced later
- Computer based examination : 3rd / 4th week of December 2021 (date to be announced later)
- Printout of the on-line application form (along with fee payment proof and all relevant documents) : To be submitted at the time of admission
RUHS Jaipur BPT Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Educational Qualification : A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together at the qualifying examination (40% for natural born SC & ST).
- Age limit: A candidate must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December, 2021.
- Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic
- Domicile criteria: Admission to the course is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile.
- Medical fitness: A candidate desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Government of Rajasthan as per the medical standards.
RUHS Jaipur BPT Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://www.ruhsraj.org/ & http://admission.ruhsraj.org.in/ on or before 06th December 2021
- All residents of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above can apply to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for RCA BPT 2021 for admission to BPT course in different government and private self-financed colleges affiliated to RUHS, Jaipur.
- Candidates will be required to submit the print copy of the application form (duly completed in all respects) at the time of reporting to the allotted college, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
- In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line application form, send email to Helpline at [email protected]
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling on-line application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- For General Candidates: Rs.1800/-
- For SC, ST, ST-STA category of Rajasthan state): Rs. 900/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with merit list prepared on the basis of senior secondary examination marks (PCB) or score of the admission test (if held) and the order of choices / options filled in by the candidates in the on-line application form. The candidates are advised to exercise their choices / options very carefully.
- For the admission test, separate instructions / guidelines will be provided to the candidates through newspapers / websites etc. RUHS reserves the right to decide about mode of admission. The decision of RUHS shall be final and binding to all.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website