Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot announces Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 for admission to BSc Nursing Course
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test 2022 – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot invites applications for Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022 for admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course in the various Nursing Colleges in Punjab affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences for the academic session 2022-23.
Punjab Para Medical Entrance Test (PPMET) 2022
- Availability of Prospectus at Website Hard Copy of Prospectus can be had from University after paying Rs.200/- in cash: 21st June 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application forms through University website. Application Fee: Rs 3000 (1500 for SC only) + GST as per rules: 30th June 2022
- Last date for deposition of application fee through online payment gateway available on university website: 01st July 2022
- Admit Card: 05th July 2022
- Date of Conduct of PPMET Exam: 10th July 2022 (Sunday)
- Date of Result: 12th July 2022
- Passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam in subjections of PCB and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (for SC/ST 40%) taken together in PCB at the qualifying exams
- Higher Secondary Exam or the Indian School Certificate Exam which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry & Biology after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years education structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- Any other exam which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science exam of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/BC) marks in PCB. English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible
- Candidate insures that he/she has completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2022
- Candidates can apply for PPMET-2022 only through online mode. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing University Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- After filling the online application form by candidate, University will issue a Unique Registration Id. Registration id (i.e. Login Id) and password will be provided to the candidate at his/her registered Mobile Number through SMS and email.
- For General Category – Rs. 3000/- + GST
- For SC category only – Rs. 1500/- + GST
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The selection shall be based on the Entrance Exam (PPMET-2022)
- Online Counseling shall be compulsory and the centralized counseling shall be conducted by the committee consisting of the members as per Punjab Government Notification/s
- Mode of Exam: Offline mode (Pen Paper Based)
- Language: English
- Duration: 3 hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: 200 questions
- Total Marks: 800 Marks
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry four marks (no negative marking for wrong answers)
- Syllabus shall be based on intermediate level basic Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website