Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences announces PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 for MPT and M.Sc. Nursing Courses Admission
PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 – Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) Loni, All India Common Entrance Test (PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG) 2021 for selection of candidates for admission to MPT (Physiotherapy) and M.Sc. Nursing Courses for the Academic Year 2021-22
PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 Important Dates
- Prospectus & Application Form Available: 19th Jun 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th July 2021
- Date of Examination: Will be notified on our website
- Declaration of Result: Will be notified on our website
- Schedule of Counseling: Will be notified on our website
- Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) – 2 Years
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) – 2 Years
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam College of Physiotherapy, Loni
- MPT (Orthopaedic Physiotherapy) – 06
- MPT (Neuro Physiotherapy) – 06
- MPT (Paediatric Physiotherapy) – 03
- MPT (Cardio-respiratory Physiotherapy) – 05
- MPT (Community Physiotherapy) – 05
Smt. Sindhutai Eknathrao Vikhe Patil College of Nursing
- M.Sc. (Medical-Surgical Nursing) – 05
- M.Sc. Child health (Paediatric) Nursing – 05
- M.Sc. Obstetrics & Gynaecological Nursing – 05
- M.Sc. Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing – 05
- M.Sc. Community Health Nursing – 05
Eligibility Criteria for PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021
For M.Sc. Nursing
- Candidate must be Indian National.
- Nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality.
- Must have passed qualifying exam i.e. B.Sc Nursing/PB BSc Nursing/B.Sc Hons. Nursing from I.N.C. recognized institution with a minimum of 55 % marks. (Candidate belonging to SC / ST category must have obtained 50 % marks)
- Candidate shall be medically fit
For MPT (Physiotherapy)
- Candidate must be Indian National.
- A Nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality.
- A candidate should have obtained registration with AIP or any State Council. If a candidate does not have such registration, he should obtain the same within one month from the date of his/her admission.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 Application Procedure
- The name mentioned in the form by the candidate should be the same as in the documents of 10+2 examinations.
Instructions for Applying Online
- Visit http://www.pravara.com to apply online.
- Fill in your Register a New User with your email and password then click on Register a New User
- Fill the Personal Details and Click on Register Button
- The welcome mail containing your Name, E-mail, Mobile no. and Selected Course
- After that Sign In with your registered email address and password
- Make the fees payment online.
- After completing the entire form with payment, click on ‘Submit’ button. Your admission form will get submitted
Entrance Test Fee
- Entrance Test & Application Form is Rs.1050/- (add Rs.100/- for late submission)
- The fee is payable by Online Mode only
- Candidates who secure minimum 50% marks in PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by respective councils will be eligible
- The admission will be offered only on the basis of PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 merit at the time of counselling. There is no reservation for backward class (SC/ST/NT/OBC etc).
- However, candidates will be called for GD & PI on the basis of their performance in PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 exam
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of combined performance in PIMS AICET AHS & N: PG 2021 Written Exam, GD & PI
- Exam Mode: Through Online Proctor Base Exam
- Offline Test Mode: Through Offline mode also at Loni Exam Center on Same Day & Time
- MPT there will be one question paper of 03 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), based on syllabus of BPT
- M.Sc. Nursing, there will be one question paper of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs), based on the syllabus of B.Sc. Nursing and P.B.B.Sc. Nursing.
- Each correct answer will be awarded one mark
Syllabus for Entrance Exam
- The entrance exam will be conducted based on the syllabus of BPT, B.Sc. Nursing and P.B.B.Sc. Nursing as specified in Annexure–F
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website