Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences announces Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Admission 2022
NIMS BPT Admission 2022 – Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates of Telangana State for admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy Four and a Half Years (including 6 months Internship) Degree Course for the academic year 2022
NIMS BPT Admission 2022
No. of Seats
- 50 Seats for the year 2022
- Availability of online Application on website : 13th July 2022
- Last date for submission of online application : 01st August 2022
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 04th August 2022
- Issue of Hall Tickets through candidates login account : 30th August 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination : 04th September 2022
- Display of provisional Results on website : 06th September 2022
- Deadline for recounting of OMR sheets : 07th September 2022
- Display of merit list of eligible candidates on website : 10th September 2022
- Display of eligible candidates list for 1st phase of counselling : 10th September 2022
- Issue of Counselling letters of eligible candidates through login account for 1st phase of counselling : 21st September 2022
- Date of 1st phase of Counselling : 26th September 2022
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond : will be notified later
- Commencement of classes : 10th October 2022
- Closure of admissions : 09th December 2022
- Intermediate examination or its equivalent with optional subjects of Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry OR Vocational Physiotherapy with bridge course of biological and physical sciences
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed and should not be more than 25 years as on 31st December, 2022. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST Candidates.
- The Online Application Registration, Notification and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website : www.nims.edu.in. from 11.00 AM on 13/07/2022 till 5.00 PM of 01/08/2022 and last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 04/08/2022.
- NOTE: The candidates are advised to read carefully the prospectus/ instructions before proceeding to fill the application form in NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in.
- The hard copy duly signed of the online application by the candidate shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 04-08-2022
- An amount of Rs.700/- towards application fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking
- The selection shall be based on the merit in the entrance examination. Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Reservations for SC/ST & BC
- Rule of reservation for SC/ST and BC candidates i.e. 15%, 6% and 29% respectively will be followed by taking the total number of seats.
- The entrance examination (offline) shall be conducted at the venue, date and time specified by the Institute in Hall Ticket.
- Entrance examination consisting of 90 multiple choice questions (MCQs) covering the Physics, Chemistry, Botany and zoology subjects at Intermediate Level.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The medium of examination is English.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Physiotherapy Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2022
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- Admission Notification and Dates 2022