Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad announces admission into B.Sc.(Nursing) Degree Course 2022
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission 2022 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Telangana State for admission into B.Sc.(Nursing) course offered by Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad for the academic session 2022.
NIMS Hyderabad BSc Nursing Admission 2022
- Course Name – B.Sc. (Nursing) (for women only)
- No. Of Seats – 100
- Duration of the course – 4 years
- Availability of online Application on website : 13th July 2022
- Last date for submission of online application : 01st August 2022
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application : 04th August 2022
- Issue of Hall Tickets through candidates login account : 14th September 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination : 18th September 2022
- Display of provisional results on website : 20th September 2022
- Deadline for re-counting of OMR sheets : 21st September 2022
- Display of merit list of eligible candidates on website : 24th September 2022
- Display of eligible candidates list for 1st phase of Counselling : 24th September 2022
- Issue of Counselling letters of eligible candidates through login account for 1st phase of counselling : 06th October 2022
- Date of 1st phase of Counselling : 10th October 2022
- Date of admission, payment of fee and submission of Original certificates and bond : will be notified later
- Commencement of classes: As per INC guidelines
- Closure of admissions :As per INC guidelines
- Candidate with Science who have passed the qualifying 12th standard examination
- (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and passed in English individually.
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the central government having science subjects and English only.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for being eligible for admission to B.Sc.(Nursing).
- Colour blind candidates are eligible provided that colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Married candidates are also eligible for admission.
- In respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST and BC categories the marks obtained in three core subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) shall be 40% instead of 45% for General category candidates.
- * 5 Seats are reserved for regular in-service candidates working in NIMS.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December, 2022 and should not be more than 35 years as on 31st December, 2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of disabled Candidates.
- The Online Application Registration, Notification and instructions to fill the application is available at NIMS website : www.nims.edu.in from 11.00 AM on 13/07/2022 till 5.00 PM of 01/08/2022 and last date for submission of hard copy of online application is 04/08/2022.
- NOTE: The candidates are advised to read carefully the prospectus/ instructions before proceeding to fill the application form in NIMS website: www.nims.edu.in.
- The duly signed hard copy of the online application of the candidate shall be submitted to The Associate Dean, Academic-2, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad 500 082 on or before 5.00 PM of 04-08-2022
- Application Fee: Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only)
- Mode of Payment : Through payment gateway using a Credit Card or Debit Card issued by the banks in India or through Internet banking.
- Selection shall be based on the merit in the entrance examination. Candidates shall be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
- Entrance examination (offline) consisting of 100 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- The medium of examination is English.
- Entrance examination shall comprise of the following subjects at Intermediate Level.
- a) Biology- 20 marks
- b) Chemistry- 20 marks
- c) Physics- 20 marks
- d) Aptitude for Nursing- 20 marks
- e) English- 20 marks
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- Paramedical Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India 2022