Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences announces Entrance Test (NIMSET) for Admission to Master in Hospital Management Program 2021
NIMS Master in Hospital Management Admission 2021 – Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad (Telangana State) invites application for admission into Master in Hospital Management (2 years including 6 months Internship) Degree Course for the academic year 2021-22 through an Entrance Test (NIMSET)
Interested candidates can check all the details of NIMS Master in Hospital Management Admission 2021 like application forms, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from the page give below
NIMS Master in Hospital Management Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Availability of online Application on website 28th September 2021
- Last date for submission of online application 30th October 2021
- Issue of Hall Tickets through candidates login account 02nd November 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination: 06th November 2021
- Display of provisional Results on website: 09th November 2021
- Deadline for re-counting of OMR sheets: 10th November 2021
- Display of merit list of eligible candidates on website: 12th November 2021
- Display of eligible candidates for provisional selection: 12th November 2021
- Closure of admissions: 31st December 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIMS Master in Hospital Management Admission 2021
- Any Bachelor’s Degree in Medical/ Non- Medical Courses with minimum marks from any recognized University.
- Minimum age for admission shall be 20 years completed and should not be more than 30 years as on 31st December 2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC & ST candidates.
NIMS Master in Hospital Management Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.nims.edu.in/
- The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately
- Incomplete and hand written application forms are liable to be rejected.
- The filled-in application form will have to be printed, signed and sent to Associate Dean, Aptitude Testing, 2nd floor, Old OPD Block, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 on or before the last date.
- Application Fee – Rs. 1100/-
- Mode of Payment – Through online or offline mode
- Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance exam and Viva. In case of an equality of marks in the entrance exam and viva, the following criteria shall be adopted in the order of merit for fixing the merit of the candidates
- The total marks obtained in the Degree examination are older in age.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website