NEIGRIHMS Shillong announces Admission to MBBS through NEET 2021 for North East Open Category seats
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program for the session 2021-22 for North East Open Category Seats
Read further for more details on NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission 2021
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission Dates 2021
- Prospectus and Application forms will be available on NEIGRIHMS website: 15th November 2021
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Forms: 14th December 2021
- List of candidates to be published in the Institute’s website: 17th December 2021
- 01st Counseling and admission: To be notified
- Commencement of the Session: To be notified
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Applicant must be a Permanent Resident/Domicile of one of the 8 (eight) North-eastern states of India including Sikkim. Applicants should have studied and completed their course in the schools located in India in the preceding two years.
- He/ She should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2021, the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S.
- Applicant should have passed the qualifying exams in the manner mentioned below:
- Higher/Senior Secondary Exam or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher / Senior Secondary Exam after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and any other elective with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training
- Applicants must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Botany and Zoology) and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology) in the qualifying examination.
- He/ She must have appeared in the NEET UG- 2021 and have qualified for admission to the MBBS course 2021 in any Indian University/ Institute.
NEIGRIHMS MBBS Admission Application Process 2021
- Prospectus and Application form is downloadable from the Institute website at www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Duly filled up application forms can be placed in an envelope (SUPERSCRIBING “Application for MBBS Admission) and dropped in at the Box placed outside the Examination Cell, Director’s Block, NEIGRIHMS on or before 15th November 2021 before 5:00 PM
- Forms can also be sent by post (SPEED POST only) addressed to “Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS, Director’s Block, P.O. – Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793018” and should reach by 14th December, 2021 before 5:00 PM.
- Applications submitted without the Paid Challan/Supporting Documents/after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
- Admission Processing Fee – Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) Only
- Mode of Payment – through Challan only (available in the website) payable at any Bank to “NEIGRIHMS MBBS ACCOUNT”
- Selection for admission to the 18 (eighteen) seats under the NE open seats category shall be based on the NEET UG-2021 qualified SCORE and percentile of marks calculated.
- Candidates not qualified in the NEET-UG 2021 will not be considered for admission to the Institute and their names will not be included in the merit list.
- A merit list of all the candidates will be prepared on the basis of the NEET-UG 2021 All India Rank.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website