College of Nursing NEIGRIHMS Shillong announces Entrance Test for Admission to MSc. Nursing Program 2021, Fill Application Form Now
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc. Nursing Admission – Applications are invited in the prescribed format from aspiring candidates for admission to M.Sc. (Nursing) Course at College of Nursing, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong (affiliated to North Eastern Hill University, Shillong (NEHU, Meghalaya) for the session 2021-22
M.Sc. Nursing Program
- Duration : Master of Nursing Degree Program of two (2) years
- No. of Seats : 10 (Ten) seats annually
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Admission Dates 2021
- Last Date of Submission of filled form : 08th October 2021
- Status of Registration including rejection : 22nd October 2021
- Date of issue of Duplicate Admit Card : 02nd and 3rd December 2021 (11:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Date of Entrance Examination : 04th December 2021 (10:00 am to 12 :00 pm)
- Expected date of the Result of the Entrance Test : Within 72 hours of the conclusion of entrance test
- Counseling and admission : 09th December 2021
- Commencement of session : 03rd January 2022
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidates should have the minimum qualification of B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks.
- Candidates should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State NursingCouncil.
- B.Sc. Nursing graduates should have at least one year of experience after registration in the State Nursing Council in a Hospital or in a College or School of Nursing or in a Community Health setting.
- Candidates should submit their experience certificate along with their application form.
- Bonafide students of College of Nursing, NEIGRIHMS (irrespective of domicile state) are eligible for admission to the seats reserved for students passing B.Sc. Nursing from College of Nursing, NEIGRIHMS.
- Candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing should have at least a minimum of one year work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Candidates with Post Basic B.Sc. (N) degree through distance education (IGNOU) may be considered only if the study centre is recognized by the Indian NursingCouncil.
- Internal candidates from NEIGRIHMS should be registered with the Meghalaya State Nursing Council.
- Male candidates who did not opt for Midwifery in the B.Sc. Nursing course should be qualified in any other subjects as recommended by the Indian Nursing Council in lieu of
- Midwifery. Only those candidates who have studied Midwifery are eligible for admission to Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing and Community Health Nursing speciality.
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- In service candidates should obtain „No Objection Certificate‟ from the employer.
NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Admission Application Process 2021
- Prospectus & Application Form available online and downloadable from the NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Registration & Submission of Application Form will be online mode only and candidates will have to register for the entrance exam in the online portal available at the Institute website.
- Candidates have to deposit the Fees of Rs.1000/- through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) through payment gateway to the College of Nursing Account “Principal Nursing College of NEIGRIHMS” No 30270200000002
- Applications submitted without the Examination Fee shall be summarily rejected
Exam Test Pattern
- Entrance Exam will be conducted by NEIGRIHMS. All questions will be of objective type and in English language on the following subjects as detailed under:
- Duration : 2 hours
- Type of Question : Objective Type
- Total Question : 200 Questions
- Marking Scheme : Each answer with the correct response shall be awarded 1 (one) mark. 0.25 marks
- Medical Surgical Nursing : 35 question
- Community Health Nursing : 35 question
- Obstetric Nursing : 35 question
- Child Health Nursing : 35 question
- Mental Health Nursing : 35 question
- Trends in Nursing : 15 question
- General Knowledge : 10 question
- Total : 200
- The selection of candidates will be made strictly in order of merit of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Entrance Examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website