NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern

NEET Super Speciality Entrance Exam 2021

NBE announces NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2021 for D.M. and M.Ch Courses Admission

NEET SS 2021 – The National Board of Examinations has invited applications for NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2021 for admission to various DM/M.Ch. Courses for the academic session 2021.NEET SS is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various DM/M.Ch. Courses as per section (10) of India Medical Council Act, 1956.

NBE shall be conducted NEET-SS on 13th & 14th November 2021 as a Computer Based Test (CBT).

NEET SS 2021 Important Dates

  • Online Application Submission: 14th September to 04th October 2021 (till 11:55 pm)
  • Edit Window for All Applicants: 08th to 11th October 2021
  • Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images: 22nd to 24th October 2021
  • Issue of Admit Card: 05th November 2021
  • Examination Date: 13th and 14th November 2021
  • Cutoff Date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS-2021: 30th November 2021
  • Declaration of Result by: 30th November 2021
  • Commencement of academic session term: 1st January 2022
  • Last date up to which students can be admitted/joined 28th February 2022

Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2021

  • Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria
  • Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 30th November 2021 in accordance with eligible broad specialty qualifications for super specialty courses.
  • Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS 2021 will not be permitted to appear in the exam. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET SS 2021, the result/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
  • The cutoff date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2021 shall be 30th November 2021.
  • Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council/ is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the centre on the examination day.

How to Apply for NEET SS 2021 – Application Process

  • Registration for NEET-SS 2021 can be undertaken online at, from 14th September 2021 to 04th October 2021. Candidates can choose their exam centre through an online registration system on a first come first serve basis.
  • Please refer to the Information Bulletin at NBEMS website and (31st August 2021 onwards) for eligibility criteria, scheme of exam, prior entry eligible feeder qualifications for different super-specialty courses as approved by the NMC & MoHFW and other details
  • Candidates are advised to keep this thing in mind and Apply Online on time.

Application Fee

  • Examination Fee per Group – Rs.4250/-
  • Papers for both Medical and Paediatric Groups shall be required to pay Rs. 4250 + 4250 = Rs.8500/- towards exam fee

Payment Mode

  • Payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available

NEET SS 2021 Exam Pattern

  • 40% of the questions shall be from the eligible feeder broad specialty course and the remaining 60% shall be from the super specialty course selected by the candidate at the time online submission of the application form.
  • Mode of NEET SS-2021: Computer Based Test (CBT)
  • Types of Questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
  • Total Number of Questions: 150
  • Number of Sections: 2 (Part A and Part B)
  • Marking Scheme: Correct Answer: +4 marks Wrong Answer: -1 mark
  • Language of Exam: English
  • Duration of Exam: 2 ½ hours duration (150 Minutes)

NEET SS 2021 Admit Card

  • Admit cards shall be made live on National Board of Examination website on 05th November 2021
  • Candidates found ineligible shall not be issued admit cards


  • NBE declares NEET super specialty result wise merit list i.e. hence there is a separate merit list for each Super Specialty Course. There shall not be any equating/scaling and normalization.


For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website