NBE announces NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2023 for DM, MCh and DrNB Super Specialty Courses Admission
NEET SS 2023 – The National Board of Examinations invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the. National Entrance Eligibility Test Super Specialty (NEET SS 2023) for admission to DM/ M.Ch/ DrNB, Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses for the academic session 2023-24
NEET SS is a single entrance examination conducted for admission to various DM/ M.Ch/ DrNB, Post Doctoral Fellowship Courses.
NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2023
- Online Application Submission: 27th July 2023 (3 PM Onwards) to 16th August 2023 (Till 11:55 PM)
- Edit Window for All Applicants: 19th August 2023 to 21st August 2023
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient/Incorrect Images: 26th to 28th August 2023
- Issue of Admit Card: 04th September 2023
- NEET SS 2023 Examination Date: 09th & 10th September 2023
- Cutoff Date for qualifying MD/ MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2023: 30th September 2023
- Declaration of Result by 30th September 2023
- Commencement of Academic Session Term: 15th October 2023
- Last date up to which students can be admitted/ joined: 31st October 2023
Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2023
- The applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 30th September 2023 in accordance with eligible feeder specialty qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in Annexure B of this Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2023.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS 2023 will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET SS 2023, the result/ candidature of such candidate shall be canceled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
- The cutoff date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty/ eligible feeder qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2023 shall be 30th September 2023.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2023 from candidates who are qualifying and/or getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications/eligible feeder qualifications after 30th September 2023 shall be summarily rejected.
- Registration for NEET-SS 2023 can be undertaken online at https://nbe.edu.in/, from 27th July to 16th August 2023. Candidates can choose their exam centre through an online registration system on a first come first serve basis.
- Please refer to the Information Bulletin at NBEMS website www.natboard.edu.in and https://nbe.edu.in for eligibility criteria, scheme of exam, prior entry eligible feeder qualifications for different super-specialty courses as approved by the NMC & MoHFW and other details
- Candidates are advised to keep this thing in mind and Apply Online on time.
- Examination Fee per Group – Rs.4250/-
- Papers for both Medical and Paediatric Groups shall be required to pay Rs. 4250 + 4250 = Rs.8500/- towards exam fee
- Payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available
NEET SS 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of NEET SS-2023: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Types of Questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Number of Sections: 2 (Part A and Part B)
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration of Exam: 2 ½ hours duration (150 Minutes)
- Marking Scheme:
- Correct Response – 4 Marks
- Incorrect Response – 1 Mark shall be deducted
- Unattempt Question – Zero
NEET SS 2023 Admit Card
- Admit Card: Admit cards shall be made live on the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences website https://nbe.edu.in/ on 04th September 2023. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2023
- PG Medical Entrance Exams 2023
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India 2023