NBE announces NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2022 for DM, MCh and DrNB Super Specialty Courses Admission
NEET SS 2022 – The National Board of Examinations has invited applications for NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2022 for admission to various DM, MCh and DrNB Super Specialty Courses for the academic session 2022 which will include the following:
All DM/MCh Courses in the country including all Private Medical colleges/Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities.
All DM/MCh courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
All DrNB Super-specialty Courses (except Direct 6 Years DrNB Courses)
NEET Super Specialty Entrance Exam 2022
- Online Application Submission: 15th July to 04th August 2022 (till 11:55 pm)
- Edit Window for All Applicants: 08th to 10th August 2022
- Final Edit Window to rectify Deficient Images: 19th to 21st August 2022
- Issue of Admit Card: 25th August 2022
- Examination Date: 01st & 2nd September 2022
- Cutoff Date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS-2022: 15th September 2022
- Declaration of Result by: 15th September 2022
- Commencement of academic session term: 01st October 2022
- Last date up to which students can be admitted/joined : 31st October 2022
Eligibility Criteria for NEET SS 2022
- The applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidates who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same by 15th September 2022 in accordance with eligible feeder specialty qualifications for super specialty courses as mentioned in Annexure B of this Information Bulletin can apply for NEET-SS 2022.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-SS 2022 will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in NEET SS 2022, the result/ candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or is deemed to be cancelled as and when the ineligibility is detected.
- The cutoff date for qualifying MD/MS/DNB Broad Specialty/ eligible feeder qualification towards determination of eligibility for appearing in NEET-SS 2022 shall be 15th September 2022.
- Requests for appearing in NEET-SS 2022 from candidates who are qualifying and/or getting the results of their MD/MS/DNB qualifications/eligible feeder qualifications after 15th September 2022 shall be summarily rejected.
How to Apply for NEET SS 2022 – Application Process
- Registration for NEET-SS 2022 can be undertaken online at https://nbe.edu.in/, from 15th July to 04th August 2022. Candidates can choose their exam centre through an online registration system on a first come first serve basis.
- Please refer to the Information Bulletin at NBEMS website www.natboard.edu.in and https://nbe.edu.in for eligibility criteria, scheme of exam, prior entry eligible feeder qualifications for different super-specialty courses as approved by the NMC & MoHFW and other details
- Candidates are advised to keep this thing in mind and Apply Online on time.
- Examination Fee per Group – Rs.4250/-
- Papers for both Medical and Paediatric Groups shall be required to pay Rs. 4250 + 4250 = Rs.8500/- towards exam fee
- Payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or other modes as may be made available
NEET SS 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of NEET SS-2022: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Types of Questions: MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Total Number of Questions: 150
- Number of Sections: 2 (Part A and Part B)
- Language of Exam: English
- Duration of Exam: 2 ½ hours duration (150 Minutes)
- Marking Scheme:
- Correct Response – 4 Marks
- Incorrect Response – 1 Mark shall be deducted
- Unattempted Question – Zero
NEET SS 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Card: Admit cards shall be made live on the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences website https://nbe.edu.in/ on 25th August 2022. Admit cards will not be issued to candidates found ineligible.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- PG Medical Entrance Exams 2022
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India 2022