LBS Centre for Science and Technology Trivandrum announces Admission to BSc. Nursing and Paramedical Program 2022
LBS Kerala BSc. Nursing & Paramedical Admission 2022 – LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Trivandrum invites application for admission to for B.Sc Nursing & Paramedical Degree Courses for the year 2022-23
LBS Kerala B.Sc. Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2022
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing [B.Sc Nursing]
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Laboratory Technology [B.Sc (M.L.T)]
- Bachelor of Science-Perfusion Technology [B.Sc Perfusion Technology]
- Bachelor of Science-Medical Radiological Technology [B.Sc MRT]
- Bachelor of Science-Optometry [B. Sc Optometry ]
- Bachelor of physiotherapy [B.P.T]
- Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language pathology [B.A.S.L.P]
- Bachelor of Cardiovascular Technology [B.C.V.T]
- Bachelor of Dialysis Technology [B.Sc.D.T]
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy [BOT]
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging Technology
- Bachelor of Radiotherapy Technology
- Bachelor of Neuro Technology
- Issue of online Application form : 19th July 2022
- Last date for submission of online applications : 17th August 2022
- Nativity: Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission to professional courses unless otherwise notified. Holders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cards/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admission. However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
- Candidates seeking admission to the courses will be categorized as ‘Keralite’, NonKeralite category I(NK-I) and Non-Keralite category II (NK-II).
- (i) Keralite: A candidate of Kerala origin will be categorized as a ‘Keralite’. Children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala cadre are deemed to be ‘Keralites’ as per G.O.(Rt) No.822/08/H.Edn dated 29.05.2008. But they will not be eligible for Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservation.
- (ii) Non-Keralite Category I (NK I): A candidate who is not of Kerala origin but fulfills any one of the following conditions will be categorized as ‘Non-Keralite Category I'(NK I).
- Academic Eligibility: Course wise academic eligibility requirement is as given below.
- B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. M.L.T, B.Sc. Optometry, B.Sc. Perfusion Technology, B.C.V.T, B.P.T, B.Sc. Medical Radiological Technology, B.Sc. Dialysis Technology & BOT : Should have passed Higher Secondary examination conducted by Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examination equivalent thereto as approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- Should have separate minimum pass marks for Physics Chemistry and Biology and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology put together.
- B.A.S.L.P. Course: Should have passed Higher Secondary examination conducted by Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examination equivalent thereto as approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- Should have separate minimum pass marks for Physics Chemistry and Biology and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics /Computer Science/Statistics /Electronics /Psychology put together.
- Age limit : Applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on the 31st December 2022. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed. The upper age limit for candidates for BSc Nursing is 35 years as on 31.12.2022.There is no upper age limit except for candidates under service quota. The upper age limit for candidates under service quota will be 46 years for B.Sc.(M.L.T) and B.Sc Optometry as on 31.12.2022.
- Note: The Vocational Higher Secondary Examination Kerala has been recognized as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Examination Kerala.
- For more eligibility details please visit official website
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://lbscentre.in/nurparmdcldegre2022/
- Read all instructions regarding filling up online Application forms, fee, and admission to the courses are detailed before filling up the application form available on the official website.
- For General candidates : Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 400/-
- For Service Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online by using Credit/Debit/Internet Banking/Challan
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Medical Entrance Exam Notification 2022
- B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exams 2022
- Top 25 Medical Colleges in India 2022
- Paramedical Entrance Exams 2022