KVASU Wayanad BSc (PPBM) Admission 2020, Application Form, Dates
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Wayanad announces admission to B.Sc. Poultry production and Business Management Program 2020
KVASU Wayanad BSc PPBM Admission 2020 – Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Wayanad invites applications for admission to B.Sc. Poultry Production and Business Management Programs (BSc PPBM) for the academic year 2020-21
Interested candidates can check out more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fee, selection, etc for KVASU Wayanad BSc PPBM Admission 2020 from the post below.
KVASU Wayanad BSc PPBM Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Online Application Form
27th August 2020
Last Date of receiving Hard Copy
03rd September 2020
Date of availability of Hall ticket in the Website
14th September 2020
Date of Entrance examination
23rd September 2020
Publishing Rank List of candidates
30th September 2020
Eligibility Criteria for KVASU Wayanad BSc PPBM Admission 2020
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination /10 + 2 or VHSE of any stream 50 % marks recognized by University.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
KVASU Wayanad BSc PPBM Admission 2020 Application Process
- Candidates should fill the online application form available on the University website www.kvasu.ac.in.
- The application fee will be collected through Online Payment Mode or by way of Demand Draft. Those who are paying the fee through Demand Draft should send the print of Online application (after signing) along with the Original Demand Draft taken in favour of Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University payable at Federal Bank, Kalpetta and copies of other supporting documents to “The Director of Academics and Research, Kerala Veterinary And Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P. O., Wayanad-673576”. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates may go through the prospectus before filling up the online application form and should check the University website regularly for further updates regarding the admission process.
- Selection will be from the rank list prepared by the University on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination conducted by the University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website