Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Warangal announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program 2022
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2022 – Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences invites online application from the eligible candidates for admission into MPH Course through Computer based online Entrance Test and for the year 2022-23 for the seats in College affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal.
KNRUHS Warangal MPH Admission 2022
- Availability of online Application on website: 09th Nov to 19th November 2022
- Last date for submission of filled-in applications, along with enclosures to the Head of the Department: 19th November 2022
- Availability of Hall Tickets to download: 24th November 2022
- Date of Computer Based Entrance Test: 27th November 2022
- Announcement of Entrance Exam Result: To be notified later
- Date of 1st Counseling at IIPH, Hyderabad: To be notified later
- Date of 2nd Counseling ( if any vacancies arise): To be notified later
- Commencement of Classes: To be notified later
- Closure of admissions: To be notified later
- The Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria as below:
- There is no age restriction for admission into MPH Course
- Passed Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in any discipline from recognized University by the University Grants Commission and the Degree awarding University must be a member of Association of Indian Universities. If the Degree is acquired from Distance Education Mode it must be recognized by the Distance Education council (DEC) besides recognized by UGC and AIU.
- The percentage will be calculated from the total marks 1st, 2nd & 3rd year under 10+2+3 scheme including languages and other subjects.
- Foreign candidates other than Medical / Para Medical applying for MPH Courses should submit equivalence certificate from council of Higher Education Andhra Pradesh / Council of Higher Education Telangana, Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, Ministry of External affairs Government of India, New Delhi (they must fulfill requirements of Presidential order and GOP No 646 Dated 10th July,197
- The candidate under Foreign Nationals Quota applying for MPH Course should submit an equivalence certificate issued by the University and temporary registration for the duration of post Graduate training from the respective Councils i.e, MCI,DCI ,CCIM,CCH,INC etc.
- The Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through official website http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in/
- The candidate desiring to appear for the Entrance Test for admission into MPH Course shall apply through Online on the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in from 09th November,10.00 A.M to 19th November 2022, 5.00 P.M only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection.
- The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application along with the attested copies of required certificates to The Convener, PG Admissions Committee, KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal either by post or in person on or before 5.00 PM on 19th November 2022
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, instructions, for filling online Application and sample of filled – in Application is also available on the University Website http://knruhs.telangaa.gov.in
- Registration Fee – Rs. 4,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
- For OC/BC categories – Rs. 3,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra)
- For SC/ST categories – Rs. 6,000/- (Bank transactions charges extra)
Mode of Payment
- Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet banking
- Selection will be based on merit list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained at the Entrance Test and selections shall be made subject to the Government Orders issued from time to time and procedure of reservation prescribed in the regulations for both Competent Authority Quota and Management Quota.
- Must have secured not less than 40% marks in the entrance test. In case of SC and ST candidates, minimum marks shall be not less than 30% marks.
MPH Entrance Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (Computer Based Entrance Test)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Questions: 100 Questions
- Marking Scheme: There is no negative mark for incorrect response.
- The syllabus for entrance test will be based on the Bachelor Degree of the Universities of Telangana.
- The eligible candidate shall download the hall ticket online from the link provided in the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in by entering his/her application number and date of birth in (DD/MM/YYYY) format.
- Admit cards will only be released for the candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MPH Admission Notifications
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022