King George’s Medical University Lucknow announces Entrance Examination for Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course for Session 2021, Apply now
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam – King George Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to 4-years B.Sc. Nursing Program through Entrance Exam for the academic year 2021-22
Read on for more details on KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2021
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Dates 2021
- Application form Available (Online): 26th November 2021 (Friday)
- Last Date of Application: 11th December 2021 (Saturday)
- Admit Card Available Online from: 17th December 2021 (Friday)
- Date of Entrance Examination: 19th December 2021 (Sunday, 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
- Place of Examination: To be intimated on Admit Card
- Date of Result: To be announced on website
No. of Seats Matrix
- Name of Exam: B.Sc. Nursing Course (4 Years) Entrance Examination-2021
- UR – 44
- OBC – 30
- SC – 23
- ST – 02
- EWS – 11
- On Total Seats – 110
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate must be an Indian National
- Minimum age for admission is 17 years on or before 31st Dec 2021. Maximum age limit for admission is 35 years for Unreserved (UR), OBC, EWS, SC and ST; however the maximum Age for candidates with Physical Disability (PH) will be 40 year
- Candidates with Science who have passed qualifying 12th Standard Exam (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board
- Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Govt. & NIOS recognized by Central Govt. having Science subjects and English only
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in B.Sc. Nursing
- 5% of total marks in core subjects (PCB) in (10+2) is relaxed for SC/ST and OBC candidates. It should be 40% instead of 45% as stated above
KGMU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Application Process 2021
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.kgmcindia.edu, www.kgmu.org.
- Online Application can be submitted on the website. First register and create Login ID and Password on the website as directed and keep it for all future correspondence.
- Fill all the entries in the application form carefully and check them before final submission as wrongly filled or incomplete application forms will be rejected and no enquiry will be entertained regarding this.
- Please take a printout of the completed application form. Login with the same Login ID and Password will be required for obtaining the Admit card.
- For General Candidates – Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates – Rs.1200/-
- Mode of Payment – Through Online Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking
- Selection of the candidates will be strictly based on the merit of the Entrance Exam and preference of the college given by the candidate.
- Mode of Exam: Offline Mode (Pen-paper based)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Medium of Exam: English only
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 200 Questions
- Marking scheme: There shall be no negative marking.
- Test Centre: Lucknow only
Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Subjects/Questions for the written test are Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, English and General Knowledge of Intermediate standard (10+2).
- Admit cards can be downloaded from the website www.kgmcindia.edu or www.kgmu.org
- The Admit card contains the important details regarding the exams like exam time, venue and instruction which candidates must follow during the examination time.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website