IOCL announces B.Sc Nursing and GNM Admission 2021, Fill Application Form Now
IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the following eligibility criteria for admission to the B.Sc (Nursing) course at Assam Oil College of Nursing and GNM course at Assam Oil School of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi.
Only Unmarried female candidates meeting the following criteria may apply. Check out the post below for more details on IOCL BSc Nursing and GNM Admission 2021
- a) B. Sc (Nursing)
- b) General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM)
No. of Seats
- B. Sc (Nursing) – 30 (Thirty)
- General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM) – 30 (Thirty)
- Date of issuance of Website Notification: 21st November 2021
- Sending of scanned copy of application along with all documents in email ID 21st November 2021
- Last date of Sending of scanned copy of application along with all documents: 05th December 2021
- Written Test (Tentatively): 12th December 2021
- Publication of result (Tentatively): 17th December 2021
- Date of Document Verification: 20th & 24th December 2021
- PME: 21st to 24th December 2021
- Date of Admission: 31st December 2021
- HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/English Elective with a minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/EWS/OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/CBSE/ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
General Nursing & Midwifery Course (GNM)
- HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English OR HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, OR any other equivalent exam as per INC norms
- Minimum 17 years and Maximum 24 years as on 31st December 2021 (Age relaxation applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PwBD candidates as per presidential directives)
- Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation/Higher Secondary is the only acceptable document in support of proof of age
- Candidates, who have undergone above mentioned Training/course in the past or have been pursuing above mentioned Training are not eligible to apply
- Candidates are required to send the self attested scanned copy of the following documents (in single file, size not exceeding 08 MB) as per the attached format in the email ID: DRPERRECCELL@indianoil.in
- Applications should be sent by Post only to Sr. Employee Relations Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Assam Oil Division), P.O.: Digboi, Dist.: Tinsukia, Assam, Pin Code-786171
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://iocl.com/
- Selection would be based on Written Test (90 minutes duration) and Personal Interview to be held at Digboi.
- Candidate will have to pass successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. candidate will have to acquire minimum 40% (relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions) at each stage of selection process for being suitable for engagement for selection to the above course
- The candidate has to be medically fit as per IOCL, Assam Oil Division criteria
Stipend & Training Details
- Sc (Nursing)
- Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs. 2,800/-; 2nd year – Rs. 3,000/-; 3rd year – Rs. 3,200/-; and for 4th year – Rs. 3,400/-
- Selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs.2500/-; 2nd year – Rs.2700/-; 3rd year – Rs.2900/-.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website