Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur announces Masters in Medical Science and Technology Admission 2022, Apply now
IIT Kharagpur MMST Admission – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, and School of Medical Science and Technology (SMST) invites application for admission to three years Post Graduate program – Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) for the Year 2022.
About MMST Program
- School of Medical Science and Technology (SMST), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur offers a 3 year post graduate Program – Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) for MBBS graduates
- Medical Imaging and Image Analysis; Molecular Imaging; Biomaterials and Implants; Biomedical Instrumentation; Early Detection of Cancer; Biophysics; Immuno-technology and Immunotherapeutic; Recombinant DNA Technology; Medical Statistics; Telemedicine; Regenerative Medicine; Cardiovascular Research
IIT Kharagpur MMST Admission Dates 2022
- Commencement of Online Application: 21st January 2022
- Closure for Online Application: 15th February 2022
- Date of Admit Card Issued: To be Announced Later
- Date of Examination: 27th March 2022
IIT Kharagpur MMST Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The eligibility criterion for admission to MMST students is MBBS Degree recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and having passed mathematics at +2 level (even as additional subject) or from any recognized Open University.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC(Non creamy layer) candidates and persons with disability (PwD) as per Govt. of India rules.
IIT Kharagpur MMST Admission Application Process 2022
- MMST Application Form has been Released and those applicants are wishing to get admission in 3 years post-graduate program Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST) (4 semesters of coursework with one year project) for MBBS graduates from the School of Medical Science and Technology, they can fill the application form through online mode and the application form filling steps mentioned below.
- Candidates have to fill the application form through the demand draft only.
- General/OBC Male/Transgender Candidates – Rs.1500/-
- All Female or SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs.750/-
- Applicants must have to prefer the Exam Pattern for the better preparation of examination and the exam pattern will be helpful for them to know the complete structure of the question paper.
- There will be objective type questions asked in the examination.
- The test is of two hours duration
- There will be 120 questions, out of which 75 questions are from the typical MBBS syllabi.
- Each correct answer carries one mark and each wrong answer carries 0.25 negative marks.
- The test city of this examination is Kolkata.
- The questions that will be asked in the MMST Examination are from the syllabus of +2 level Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates must have to prefer that syllabus to revise.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website