CEE Kerala announces Entrance Exam for Admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) for Session 2021-22, Fill Application Form now
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam – Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Government of Kerala invites applications for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Nursing (M.Sc. Nursing) 2021 in the Government Nursing Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kozhikode, Kannur and Government seats in various Self Financing colleges in the following Specialties.
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Dates 2021
- Application Starting Date: 08th December 2021
- Application Closing Date: 16th December 2021
- Documents can be submitted online: 20th December 2021
- Date of Examination: To be announced
- Date of Admit Card: The date will be announced later
- Two academic years (24 months) from the date of commencement of the course
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin
- Candidates, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained B.Sc Nursing Degree from any of the Nursing Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for Communal/PD reservation benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (Regular) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, Kannur University and KUHS or regular course of other Universities recognized by KUHS.
- Candidates who have passed the Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, or Kannur University and KUHS or regular course of other Universities recognized by KUHS after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery Course with +2 Science subjects are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates, who have passed B.Sc Degree in Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (Regular) from universities outside Kerala & any of the Deemed Universities, should produce the equivalency certificate from any university in Kerala at the time of counseling.
- Experience of one year acquired by the candidates after registration from the respective State Nursing Council within or Outside Kerala following successful completion of B.Sc nursing course will only be counted for experience.
- Upper age limit for General candidates shall be 46 years and that for Service candidates shall be 49 years as on the date of notification of inviting applications.
CEE Kerala M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Application Process 2021
- All candidates including Service candidates seeking admission to the PG Nursing Courses 2021 can apply in the Online application form available from 08th December 2021 to 16th December 2021 04 pm through the link ‘PG Nursing 2021 – Online Application’ in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- The candidates should give necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process
- Application Fee for General/Service candidates is Rs.1000/- and in the case of SC/ST candidates the application fee is 500/-
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Online Payment – Application fee can be paid through the online payment gateway. Those having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can make use of this feature.
- Challan Payment (Post Office) – If the mode of payment selected is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’
- All candidates including Service Quota candidates shall have to appear for the Entrance Exam to be conducted by the CEE, Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam and Kannur in Kerala
- CEE Kerala will publish the rank list with all candidates who appeared in the Entrance Exam based on their marks in the Entrance Examination.
Selection and Admission
- Selection and Admission will be based on the rank secured in the entrance examination as per clause 7.4. Selection of Service candidates will be as per clause 6.3.4 & 6.3.7.
- Computer Based Test will consist of one paper of 2 hours (120 minutes) duration containing 200 Objective Type (Multiple Choices) Questions.
- For each question, four suggested responses will be given as choices A, B, C and D, of which only one will be the MOST APPROPRIATE ANSWER and the candidate has to select, and mark the bubble corresponding to the most appropriate response in the separate ‘OMR Answer Sheet’ provided.
- Each correct response will be awarded 4 (Four) marks. Negative marking will be adopted for incorrect response
- Admit Card for Entrance Exam can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Password provided in the application form in order to download the admit card
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website