GGSIPU Postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma Courses Admission 2022 – Courses, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process
GGSIPU PG Medical Courses Admission 2022 – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi invites applications for admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses (3 Yrs Degree/ 2 Yrs Diploma) (through NEET PG – 2022) (Counselling for admission shall be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee, DGHS,Govt. of India, Delhi) for the academic session 2022-23
GGSIPU PG Medical Courses Admission 2022
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi 110026 : MD Anatomy; MD Anesthesiology; MD Biochemistry; MD Community; Medicine; MD Dermatology; (DVL) ; MD Forensic Medicine; MD General Medicine; MD Microbiology; MD Paediatrics; MD Pathology; MD Pharmacology; MD Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; MD Physiology; MD Psychiatry; MD Radio-Diagnosis; MD Radiotherapy; MD Sports Medicine; MS General Surgery; MS Obstetrics & Gyne; MS Ophthalmology; MS Orthopedics; MS Oto-rhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences & Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi : MD Anesthesiology; MD Dermatology (DVL); MD General Medicine; MD Microbiology; MD Paediatrics; MD Pathology; MD Psychiatry; MD Radio Diagnosis ; MD Biochemistry ; MD PMR; MS General Surgery; MS Obstetrics & Gynecology; MS Opthalmology; MS Orthopedics; MS E.N.T. (Ear, Nose & Throat); Diploma in Opthalmology
- ESI-PGIMSR, ESI Hospital, Basaidarapur, New Delhi : MD Anaesthesiology; MD Dermatology (DVL); MD General Medicine; MD Paediatrics; MS General Surgery; MS Obstetrics & Gynecology; MS Opthalmology; MS Orthopaedics; MD(Pathology); MD (Microbiology);
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Raja Ram Kohli Marg, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031 : MD (Pediatrics)
- National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-30 : MD (Respiratory Medicine)
GGSIPU PG Medical Courses Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form : 30th April 2022
GGSIPU PG Medical Courses Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Every candidate selected for admission to PGMC shall possess an MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and must have completed one year of compulsory rotatory internship on or before the Specified date of the admission year. The Candidate should have obtained permanent registration with the MCI or any of the State Medical Council. Only candidates who have obtained their MBBS degree from the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi are eligible for admissions to the State / Institutional quota seats.
- The Admission shall be granted through Common Counselling held by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India/Director General of Health Services as per Eligibility condition specified by them.
GGSIPU PG Medical Courses Admission 2022 Application Process
- Candidates can fill the online application form available on the university Website www.ipu.in
- Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling the online application form
- Application Fee: Rs.1200/- excluding processing charges and taxes
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
- All candidates must have appeared in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Postgraduate of 2022 (NEET PG 2022) and qualify to be considered for admissions.
- The Counselling for all the seats of PGMC shall be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee, Directorate General of Health Services, Government of India.
- The instructions regarding seat matrix, applicability of reservation policy, admissibility of reserved category certificates, requirement of documents regarding claiming reserved category seats will be issued by MCC, DGHS.
For more details and apply please visit the official website