DY Patil University Mumbai announces PhD Entrance Test (PET) June 2021 for Admission
DY Patil University PhD Admission 2021 – DY Patil University (DPU) Mumbai invites application for PhD Entrance Test (PET- June 2021) for admission toPhD Program offered in the Faculties of of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Management and Biotechnology & Bioinformatics for the academic session 2021.
DY Patil University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of theory examination :- 29th June 2021
- Timing of Theory examination : 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Interview : 30th June 2021
- Timing of Interview : 10 am onwards
- Declaration of Result : 06th July 2021
- Orientation Program : 14th July 2021
- Admission & Document verification : 21st July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for DY Patil University PhD Admission 2021
- For admission to the PhD Program in a subject under any Faculty the applicant shall fulfill the following criteria:
Faculty of Medicine
- A candidate who has passed MD/MS Degree Exam in the concerned subject from an Institute which is recognized by the Medical Council of India, OR
- Candidates having Diploma in National Board (DNB) qualification in the concerned subject OR
- A candidate having passed M. Optometry, M.Sc.(Medical) Degree Exam from a recognized University in Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate
Faculty of Dentistry
- A candidate who has passed a Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) Degree Exam in the concerned subject from an Institute which is recognized by the Dental Council of India.
Faculty of Nursing
- A candidate who has passed a Master of Science Degree Exam in M. Sc. Nursing from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate
Faculty of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- A candidate having passed Master Degree Exam from a recognized university, i.e., (M.Sc. or M. Tech) Degree from any branch of Science related to Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, such as Chemistry / Biology/ Life Sciences / Microbiology/ Biotechnology, Bioinformatics/Plant Environmental//Pharmacy/ Environmental//Pharmacy/Agriculture Science, Pharmaceutical Sciences etc. with a minimum of 55% Aggregate Marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Management
- A candidate having passed Master Degree Exam in Management or Business Administration or Management related subjects with a minimum of 55 % marks from a recognized university in aggregate
- The fellow members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and/or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or of Institute of Company Secretaries of India shall be eligible, provided that they possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any statutory University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. Such candidates should have at least 5 years of professional experience.
Faculty of Ayurved
- A candidate who has passed a Master Degree Exam in Ayurved from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
Faculty of Homoeopathy
- A candidate who has passed a Master Degree Exam in Homoeopathy from a recognized university with a minimum of 55 % marks in aggregate.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% or an equivalent relaxation of grade may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non- creamy layer) differently-abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Vidyapeeth from time to time.
DY Patil University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can fill the online application form at http://www.dypatil.edu/
- Indian students : INR 1500/-
- International students : INR 6000/-
- Mode of Payment :- Kindly transfer the fee to the account- Account Name: DYPU Centre for Interdisciplinary Research; Bank name: The Mahanagar Co-op Bank Ltd, Nerul; Account Number: 017010100010524; IFSC Code: MCBL0960017
Entrance Exam Pattern
- PET- June 2021 is structured as theory and interview, each carries 100 marks.
- Theory : 100 marks [100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks – Research Methodology & Basic Statistics]
- Interview : 100 Marks [Make a PowerPoint presentation of your tentative research proposal. It should be prepared in the following
- Origin of Proposal (Need of Study), gap in the literature, research problem, research hypothesis, objectives, methodology, expected outcome, references.
- RAC of the respective school will conduct the Examination under following heads
- Scientifica presentation: 25 Marks
- subject specific Knowledge: 25 Marks
- Tentative Research Proposal: 25 Marks
- Motivation, previous research Experience: 25 Marks.
- Research proposal should be submitted along with Pet Application form
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website