Directorate of Medical Education Research (DMER) Shimla notifies Admission to Diploma in Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) Course for Session 2020-21
DMER Shimla Diploma in ANM Admission 2020 – Applications are invited from the eligible bonafide Himachali female candidates for undergoing Diploma in 2-years Auxiliary Nurse & Midwife (ANM) Course in the following Govt. of and ANM Training Institutions of Himachal Pradesh for the academic session 2020-21
Candidates can check the post below for more details on DMER Shimla Diploma in ANM Admission 2020.
Number of Seats
Name of School No. of Seats
ANM Institute in Govt. Sector
ANM Training School Gandhi Nagar. ZH, Kullu District Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. 30
ANM Institute in Private. Sector Under State Quota
Vidyawati Memorial Education Society, Village & PO Nurpur, Distt. Kangra 20
Priyadarshani Institute of Nursing, VPO Rait, Teh. Shahpur, Distt. Kangra, HP 20
Satyam Educational Society, Puhara, Village Lanjot, Shahpur, Distt. Kangra, H.P. 20
Maa Janki School of Nursing (Gayatri Educational Society, Hira Nagar, Hamirpur. 20
Jeevan Jyoti School of Nursing VPO Bamta, Tehsil Sadar, District Bilaspur, H.P. 20
Abhilashi College of Nursing, Tanda Distt. Mandi H.P. Pin-175008 15
Swakar School of Nursing, Main Bazar Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi H.P 10
DMER Shimla Diploma in ANM Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date for Submission of Application (for General Areas) 20th September 2020
Last Date for Submission of Application (for Tribal/Hard Areas) 25th September 2020
Date of Counselling To be announced soon
Eligibility Criteria for DMER Shimla Diploma in ANM Admission 2020
- Candidates willing to get admission in the concerned course need to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body as given below:
- 10+2 in Arts ((Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examinations conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be relaxation of 5 % marks.
- Age of candidates should be between 17 to 35 years (as on 31st December of the admission year)
- However, a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit shall be applicable for SC/ST candidates
DMER Shimla Diploma in ANM Admission 2020 Application Process
- All the eligible candidates shall apply on the prescribed Performa to the Director Medical Education & Research, Block No. 18-B, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-9, HP Pin- 171009 (as per address given above) on or before 20th Sept. 2020 for General areas and 25th Sept. 2020 for Tribal/hard areas.
- The application fee will be received through only SBI Connect account as link given i.e. https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- The candidate will ensure that the copy of fee receipt is attached with the application form. No fee will be received in the shape of demand draft/IPO. Fee once paid shall not be refundable.
1. The training of the candidates shall be at their own expenses
2. There is no provision of any stipend during the training period.
3. The candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and acquaint herself with all requirements. In case of submission of in- complete applications or declaration of any false information, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected straightway.
4. No direct correspondence of any kind regarding the date of Counselling etc. will be made with the candidates and the same will be advertised through newspapers, All India Radio, Regional Television etc.
5. The State govt. shall not be bound to provide job to the candidates on completion of training
Payment Mode Through Online Credit card /Debit card (Master/Visa card only) or Net banking
- Selection of the candidates shall be made purely on merit basis
- The category wise merit shall be drawn by the Director of Medical Education & Research, HP purely on the basis of total marks obtained by the eligible candidates in 10+2 qualifying exam
- However, for determining the eligibility of candidates for final selection, the candidates in order of merit (category-wise) will be called for counselling in the ratio of 1:2 e.g. for filling up 1 seats, Counselling of 2 candidates will be conducted and when total seats are filled-in on the basis of merit of the candidates, the waiting list in each category out of the left out candidates in order of merit shall be drawn
- Further, candidates in order of their merit will be afforded with an opportunity to offer their choice in various training institutions depending upon the availability of seats in respective categories.
- The date for counselling shall be notified through the Official website, News Papers, Radio & TV etc.
- The candidates called for counselling shall produce all the certificates in original before the counselling committee (viz Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth, 10+2 qualifying examination certificate, SC/ST/OBC categories certificate and sub categories certificate i.e. EWS, IRDP, Ex-Serviceman/Ward of Ex-Serviceman, Physically handicapped, Children/Grant Children of Freedom Fighter, Latest Character Certificate and Bonafide certificate issued by the Tehsildar) etc. issued by the competent authority.
Fees Structure for Private ANM Schools
Head under which the fee is charged (Annual Fee) For the State Govt. Quota Seats (in Rs.)
Admission Fee 2000/-
Tuition Fee 5000/-
Hostel Charges (including Electricity and Water) 12000/-
Hospital Attachment Charges (Rs. 665/- per candidate on monthly basis) 8000/- (charged @ Rs.665/- per month, but not more than Rs.8000/- per annum as
per the actual attachment period)
Security Refundable Rs.3000/-
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website