Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore announces Admission to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Program 2021
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2021 – Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore invites application for admission to Master of Physiotherapy (Orthopaedics) program for the academic session 2021-22.
Check complete details about CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2021 including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, hall ticket, exam centers, paper pattern, etc from the post below.
- Course Name: Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics (MPT)
- Duration: 2 Years
- No. of Seats: 03 (three)
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application form starts: 27th Apr 2021
- Last date to submit the Application Form with payment: 15th Jun 2021
- Last date for receipt of supporting documents (Email attachments accepted): 22nd Jun 2021
- Last date for receipt of completed sponsorship forms: 06th Jul 2021
- Hall ticket available from: 03rd August 2021
- CMC Vellore MPT 2021 exam date: 10th August 2021
- Declaration of Result of Computer-based test: 13th August 2021
- Registration and Medical check-up at Vellore: 24th August 2021
- Step 2 Practical tests and interview: 25th August 2021
- Announcement of final selection result: 26th August 2021
- Registration for admission: 07th September 2021
- Course begins: 08th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2021
- Candidates must possess a BPT Degree recognized by The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other recognized university.
- Candidates with Service Obligation need to have completed the same by May 15, 2021
- Note: A candidate who has already obtained a PG degree in any specialty in MPT or pursuing any PG Course in Physiotherapy in any specialization are not eligible to apply.
CMC Vellore MPT Admission 2021 Application Process
- This bulletin may be downloaded free of cost from Christian Medical College Website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
- The essential details are provided to enable candidates to fill the application form for the Master of Physiotherapy – Orthopaedic specialty for the academic year 2021-22.
- Please go through this carefully before filling the form. Application form is available ONLY ONLINE
- The filled in application form has to reach the Registrar, Christian Medical College, Vellore-632002, not later than the dates mentioned in section 3.
- The applicants need to pay Rs.1350/-
- Candidates applying from SAARC countries have to pay an amount of Rs. 2100 or its equivalent and those from other foreign countries US dollars 110 or its equivalent.
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of the following
- Computer-based Test
- Medical Checkup and Assessment of Knowledge & Skills/Interview
- Experience certificates after B.P.T Degree till date
- Mark lists of B.P.T. course
- Transcript of B.P.T course
- The pattern of the examination is described below.
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
- Number of Questions: 120
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Total Marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 01 mark will be given
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer
- The CMC Vellore Hall ticket is available for download in online mode only
- Candidate who has successfully registered for the exam is able to download the admit card
- It is important that the candidate should download and take a print out of the CMC Vellore Admit Card 2021 to bring it to the exam center. The Admit Card for CMC Vellore MPT 2021 consists of the basic information about the exam such as Date, timings, and venue.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website