Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore announces Admission to BSc Nursing Program 2023, Apply now
CMC Vellore BSc Nursing Admission 2023 – Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore invites applications for admission to 4-years B.Sc. Nursing Program at Chittoor Campus for the academic Session 2023.
CMC Vellore B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023
- Information Bulletin/Application form available online from: 27.04.2023
- Last date for receipt of application: 27.05.2023
- Hall Ticket available from: 31.05.2023
- Reporting at Centre for Admission Written Test: 01.06.2023
- Admission Written Test: 01.06.2023
- Publication of merit list on or before 08.06.2023
- 1st Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing: Will Be Notified later Later
- Medical examination for B.Sc. Nursing: Will Be Notified Later
- Orientation for B.Sc. Nursing: Will Be Notified Later
- Classes to start for BSc Nursing courses 01.08.2023
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2023
- Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2023 (maximum age limit of 30 years and 35 years for SC/ST). This course is affiliated to the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic), conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects. No “improvement marks” for +2 examination will be considered.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination after a period of 12 years in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English individually.
- She must have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) at the qualifying examination from any recognized board (AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE).
- There is 5 % relaxation for PCB aggregate marks for candidates applying for seats in the SC/ST quota. Only women candidates who are unmarried are eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in
- The last date for online application submission, with payment of application fee along with supporting documents.
- Where relevant, photocopy of SC/ST certificate and its attested English translation must be sent. Scanned copies of documents may be sent as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org and subsequently, after the Lock down period is over, the hard copies may be sent by speed post /courier.
- Application Fee :- Rs.800/- plus a registration fee of Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Online payment using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- All eligible candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be issued Hall tickets.
- They will go through a competitive process consisting of a preliminary Computer Based Test (Step-1) and Step-2 which consists of special tests to assess the candidate’s character and aptitude.
- Interviews also will form part of the assessment at this stage. All admissions are based on inter-se merit.
- The College recognises that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career.
- The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
- Hall Tickets will be available for download 1 week before the examination at the CMC Vellore website https://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/.
- If a candidate is unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, they are advised to inform the registrar immediately, giving the candidate’s name, application number, date of birth & full address by sending an email to email@example.com or by telephone (416 – 228 4255 / 228 4495).
- Hall ticket number and address of the centre will be intimated if the candidate’s application is complete in all aspects.
Step-1 Computer Based Test
- Mode of Exam : Online mode
- Language : English
- Type of exam : There will be a Computer Based Test for all the Group A & B Courses except MBBS.
- Group A : Group A degree courses other than MBBS will consist of tests on Physics, Chemistry & Biology followed by Aptitude Assessment.
- Group B : Group B diploma courses with Science paper will have multiple choice questions in Physics, Chemistry & Biology, in addition to General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy, and a few questions on issues of current topical interest.
- Test Center : Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kottayam, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagercoil, Puducherry, Salem, Thiruvananthapuram, Vellore & Vijayawada
Step-2 Special Tests & Interviews
- Special tests and Interviews for selection to the BSc Nursing course CMC Vellore, Chittoor campus will be held at Chittoor as per the schedule.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exams and Admission 2023
- All India Entrance Exams 2023 Notifications and Dates
- B.Sc Nursing Courses, Colleges, Fee