- 3-Years MD in Anaesthesia, Biochemistry, General Medicine, Dermatology, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics/Child Health, Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Radiodiagnosis, Radiotherapy, Social And Preventive, Medicine/Community
- 3-Years MS in Anatomy, Ent, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery
CMC Ludhiana PG Medical Admission 2021 Important Dates
|Application Form Available on the website||13th February 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Form||30th April 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Ludhiana PG Medical Admission 2021
- All Admissions Shall be Based on The Eligibility As Per The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET–PG – 2021)
- Service obligation – An applicant, who is expected to complete the service obligation in lieu of Service Commitment (for MBBS/PG-Diploma) by 31 May 2021, may apply.
- A letter to this effect must be provided, along with the application, from the Principal of the concerned Medical College or an authorized representative of the Body/ Church or any other appropriate authority.
- Applicants should have completed a minimum of 2 years of service obligation by 31 May 2021, allowing for adjustment of unavailed leave, if any.
- Candidates who have not completed their service obligation of two years, as required for graduates of CMC Ludhiana, for any reason will not be eligible to apply for post-graduation in CMC Ludhiana, in any category.
CMC Ludhiana PG Medical Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants are advised to read this information bulletin in its entirety and understand all the requirements while filling the application form. Any deficiency in filling the application form and incomplete supporting documents will result in the cancellation of candidature.
- All NEET qualified candidates applying in any Category are required to apply to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (State Counselling Authority), as per the details given on their website, by the due date.
- Candidates applying in the ‘Category with Service Commitment’ (Category B) are further advised to also apply to CMC Ludhiana (as per format to be notified on www.cmcludhiana.in) and submit a copy of their submitted application of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, to the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana along with their Church Membership Certificate, Baptism Certificate, Service Obligation completion certificate (if applicable) / Proof of completion of 2 years in CMC Ludhiana or any hospital of the church/bodies of CMC Ludhiana Society for a period of two years or more after completion of internship (Format A, Information Bulletin), Letter of Service Commitment and Affidavit that the candidate will complete the service obligation as required by the CMC Ludhiana Society.
- Candidates applying under Category B should apply to one of the authorized members of the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society for endorsement for this category. The Letter of Service Commitment, duly signed by the authorized signatory should mandatorily reach the office of the Registrar, CMC Ludhiana, by 30th April 2021
- NRI candidates are advised to submit to CMC Ludhiana a copy of their application to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences along with proof of NRI and eligibility certificate.
- The distribution of Seats and other relevant information will be available on www.cmcludhiana.in website by April 2021.
- Candidates, for Category B, have to submit the fee of Rs.2000/-, for the admission process (inclusive of Information Bulletin fee and application fee) at the time of reporting to the institution.
- Demand draft for application fee – Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only), favouring ‘Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society’, payable at Ludhiana
- Admissions shall be based on The Merit of The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET–PG-2021). Appearance in NEET – PG-2021 alone does not confer any automatic right to secure admission.
- Only Candidates who have qualified in the NEET – PG-2021 and fulfill the admission and eligibility criteria of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences & CMC Ludhiana will be eligible for admission.
- A candidate will be required to qualify in NEET-PG-2021 and should have applied, and submitted NEET Scores, to BFUHS, Faridkot (All categories) & CMC Ludhiana (only for Category B) by the last date.