Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board announces CG MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Chhattisgarh MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur (CG Vyapam) has released the notification CG MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 for admission to MSc Nursing Courses for the academic session 2022-23
Chhattisgarh MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- Submission of Online Applications: 06th May 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 29th May 2022
- Form Correction: 30th May to 01st June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 03rd July 2022 (10 am to 12.15 pm)
- Declaration of Result: To be announced!
- Exam Centre – Bilaspur, Raipur
- Candidates must have completed Post Basic B.Sc. or after Basic B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. with 1-year experience.
- Aspirants should have secured at least 55% marks in BSc Nursing/ BSc Hons Nursing/ Post Basic BSc Nursing (SC/ ST candidates will get 5% relaxation)
- Application form for CG MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is available from May 06, 2022, at https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board has released the application form online mode only.
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and read the important mandatory point.
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ type
- Exam Syllabus : Nursing Foundations; Anatomy & Physiology; Microbiology; Computers & Nursing Informatics; Communication & Educational Technology; Medical Surgical Nursing; Child Health Nursing; Mental Health Nursing; Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing; Community Health Nursing; Nursing Research & Statistics; Nursing Management
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer, no negative marking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022