Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) announces CG B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022
Chhattisgarh B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination 2022 – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB) invites application for appearing in a competitive entrance exam for admission to BSc Nursing Program for the academic year 2022-23
Chhattisgarh B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Examination 2022
- Submission of Online Applications: 29th April 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 26th May 2022
- Form Correction: 27th to 29th May 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination: 19th June 2022 (2.00 pm to 4.15 pm)
- Declaration of Result: To be announced!
- Exam Centre – Bilaspur, Raipur, Raigarh, Gagdalpur, Kabirdham, Durg, Dantewara, Ambikapur
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for CG B.Sc. Nursing.
- Domicile: Candidates must be the domicile certificate holder of Chhattisgarh state.
- Age Limit: He/she must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December 2022 to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified their 10+2 intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 45% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicants must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
- Application form for CG BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022 is available from April 29, 2022, at https://vyapam.cgstate.gov.in/
- Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board has released the application form online mode only.
- Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and read the important mandatory point.
- For General Category : Rs.200/-
- For OBC Candidates : Rs.150/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Questions: MCQ type
- Exam Syllabus : Nursing Foundations (20 question), Physics (20 questions) Chemistry (20 questions) Biology (20 questions); English (20 questions);
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer, no negative marking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- B.Sc Nursing Admission Notifications 2022