GMCH Chandigarh announces Admission to MBBS BDS and BHMS Course through NEET UG 2021
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS BDS and BHMS Admission 2021 – The Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh invites application for admission to MBBS, BDS and BHMS Course for the academic session 2021-22 through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2021.
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS BDS and BHMS Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Opening Date of online application form: 01st week of June 2021
- Closing Date of online application form:- 03rd week of June 2021
- Release of list of eligible candidates:- Last week of June 2021
- Last date for submission of documents to remove the deficiencies, if any:- Last week of June 2021
- Final list of provisionally Eligible Candidates according to their categories: 02nd week of July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for GMCH Chandigarh MBBS BDS and BHMS Admission 2021
Candidates who qualified NEET UG-2021 shall apply.
- She/he must have attained the age of 17 years before 31st December 2021
- Those aspirants who are the citizens of India can apply under the categories of UT Chandigarh Pool and all India Quota
- Candidate must have passed in each of the subjects of 12th Standard examination i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
Minimum Percentage to qualify
- General: A minimum percentage of 50% is required
- SC/ST: A minimum percentage of 40% is required
- Physically Disabled: At least 45% marks are required to qualify.
List of Participating Colleges
- Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32 A Chandigarh (MBBS)
- Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences, Sector-25, Chandigarh (BDS)
- Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Sector 26, Chandigarh (BHM)
GMCH Chandigarh MBBS BDS and BHMS Admission 2021 Application Process
- All candidates have to fill application form online, available at GMCH website www.gmch.gov.in
- Application Form for MBBS/BDS/BHMS Admission 2021 has been released on the official website. Candidates need to fill up the application form in the prescribed format before the last date.
- SC: Rs. 500+ Bank charges if any
- General & all other categories: Rs. 1000+ Bank Charges if any
- NRI: Rs. 7000+ Bank Charges if any
For more details and to apply, visit the official website
Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Chandigarh Homoeopathic Medical college & Hospital, Chandigarh, GMCH Website www.gmch.gov.in Dental Institute website www.dentalsciences.puchd.ac.in Homoeopathic College Website www.hmcchd26.com