BCECEB announces Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC) 2022 for MD / MS / PGD / DNB (Degree & Diploma) Courses Admission through NEET PG 2022 Scores
Bihar PGMAC 2022 – Online application in prescribed form from the qualified, eligible & interested NEET-PG 2022 candidates for admission to First year of the following Post Graduate Degree / Diploma / DNB (Degree & Diploma) courses in Govt./ Private Medical colleges of Bihar State are invited on the basis of the Merit List of NEET-PG 2022 for appearing in the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC)-2022 in order to select candidates for admission to the FIRST YEAR of the following Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma Courses ;
- MD / MS / PG Diploma (PGD) /DNB (Degree & Diploma) Courses in Govt. Medical Colleges viz. Patna Medical College, Patna, Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga, Nalanda Medical College, Patna, A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya, J.L.N.M.C., Bhagalpur, S.K.M.C., Muzaffarpur, IGIMS Medical College, Patna, B.M.I.M.S., Pawapuri, Nalanda and G.M.C., Bettiah for the session 2022.
- MD / MS / PG Degree Courses in Private Medical Colleges viz. K.M.C., Katihar, Narayan Medical College & Hospital, Sasaram, M.G.M.M.C., Kishanganj for the session 2022.
- Online Registration starting date : 21st September 2022
- Online Registration closing date : 26th September 2022 (10.00 P.M.)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate : 26th September 2022 (11.59 P.M.)
- Online Editing of Application Form : 27th September 2022 (11.59 P.M.)
- Publication of Rank Card / Merit List : 29th September 2022 (8.00 P.M.)
- Proposed starting date for Counselling : To be notified later on.
- The candidates must have passed the MBBS Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State which is established or financially aided by the State Government or established and run by private management / Corporation and included in the schedule of Medical Council of India/ National Medical Commission.
- The candidates who are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in MBBS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar or by CBSE (under All India Quota) before the bifurcation of Bihar i.e. 15.11.2000 in Medical Colleges situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of MBBS are also eligible for nomination / allotment of a seat for admission in academic session 2022.
- The candidates must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating Internship as on 31.07.2022 as per the provision contained in the Information Bulletin of NEET (PG)-2022.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council. A candidate, who has not obtained permanent registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar State Medical Council but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear at PG Medical counselling 2022 on provisional basis but he must obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission in P.G.Course as per the rules of the Medical Council of India, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. He must also be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State which is established or financially aided by the State Government or established and run by private management / corporation and included in the schedule of Medical Council of India / National Medical Commission is also eligible.
- There is no maximum age limit for appearing PG Medical Counselling 2022
- The Prospectus for appearing in PGMAC-2022 can be downloaded Online from the BCECE Board’s website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in by clicking on the link “PGMAC-2022” under Prospectus Section.
- Visit https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/ for online registration
Step to be follow
- I. Step-One – Registration
- II. Step-two – (Personal Information) :
- III. Step-Three – (Upload Photo and Signature) :
- IV. Step-Four – (Educational Information) :
- V. Step-Five – (Remote Experience) :
- VI. Step – Six – (Preview your application) :
- VII. Step-Seven (Payment of Counselling Fee and Security Deposit) :
- For all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / EWS / DQ) candidates : Rs. 2200/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred)
- Mode of payment : Through online mode only e.g. by Credit card/Debit Card/ Net Banking / UPI.
- Merit List:
- Merit list of all the candidates as provided by the Deptt. of Health, Govt. of Bihar based on NEET (PG)-2022 will be the basis for PGMAC-2022.
- There will be four (4) round of Counselling i.e. Round-1, Round-2, Mop-up Round and Stray Vacancy Round.
- On the basis of merit list of eligible candidate, the candidate have to fill their choices online for PGMAC-2022 counselling
For more details and apply please visit the official website