Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) announces Admission to MBBS/ BDS/ B.V.Sc. & A.H Program through NEET (UG) 2021 Scores
Bihar MBBS and BDS Admission – Online Applications on prescribed Form are invited from qualified, eligible & interested NEET(UG)-2021 candidates for appearing in the UnderGraduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC)-2021 in order to select candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical Courses (MBBS / BDS) in Government / Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar state and Govt. Bihar Veterinary College in B.V.Sc. & A.H. courses based on the Merit-list / Rank-List of UGMAC-2021 prepared on the basis of merit list of NEET (UG)-2021 conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Bihar MBBS and BDS Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration starting date : 16th January 2022
- Online Registration closing date : 22nd January 2022 (10.00 PM)
- Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card with final submission of the online Application Form of Registered candidate : 22nd January 2022 (11.59 PM)
- Online Editing of Application Form : 23rd January 2022
- Publication of Rank Card / Merit List : 24th January 2022
- Proposed starting date for Choice filling and Counselling Programme : 24th January 2022
Bihar MBBS and BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions as laid down by BCECE. The eligibility criteria for Bihar MBBS Admission 2021 is as follows:
- The candidate must be a domicile of Bihar claiming admissions under 85% state quota seats.
- The applicants must have passed the 12th class examination under 10+2 system conducted by the CBSE/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination with subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English
- Only candidates who have studied 11th & 12th in Bihar are allowed to participate in the counselling.
- The applicants should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks for General, (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for Gen-PWD category candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology.
- It shall be necessary for a candidate to qualify the NEET-2021 exam with a minimum of the 50th percentile, 45th percentile for UR-PwD and 40th percentile for SC, ST, OBC, SC- PwD, ST- PwD & OBC- PwD candidates.
Bihar MBBS and BDS Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligibility Candidates can apply through https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Eligibility criteria for counselling / admission Fee payment procedure, instructions and other details for filling up online applications are available in the prospectus of UGMAC-2021 and the related Advertisement No.-BCECEB(UGMAC)-2021/01 dated 15.01.2022 which can be seen / downloaded from the Board’s website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- For Unreserved/ BC / EBC candidates : Rs. 1200/- (One Thousand Two Hundred) only
- For SC / ST / DQ candidates : Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred) only
- Mode of Payment : Through Net Banking / Debit Card /Credit Card
- The counselling program for admissions to the first year of MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses based on the merit/rank list of NEET(UG)-2021 will start on the scheduled date for the candidates who are eligible on the basis of NEET (UG)-2021 against State Quota MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. & A.H. seats for Govt. Medical / Dental / Ayurvedic/ Homoeopathic/ Tibbi Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar and who have applied Online for participating in the counselling/seat allotment for the same.
- Each candidate who is eligible has to appear for counselling on the scheduled date along with a hard copy of the downloaded print of Online filled Application Form (Part-A & Part-B) UGMAC-2021 and original certificates & documents and other required enclosures. After verification of certificates/documents/ identity, the course/institution will be allotted merit/rank wise to eligible candidates as per prospectus of UGMAC-2021.
For more details and apply please visit the official website