Baba Farid University of Health Science announces Admission to BPT, BMLT and B.Sc. Medical (APB) Course 2021
BFUHS BPT BMLT and BSc Admission 2021 – Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot invites applications for Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.), Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (B.M.L.T.) and B.Sc. (Anatomy Physiology Biochemistry) Course for the session 2021.
Admission to B.P.T./BMLT/B.Sc. Medical (APB) Courses in the various colleges of Punjab that are affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot have been announced.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (B.P.T.)
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology (B.M.L.T.)
- B.Sc. (Anatomy Physiology Biochemistry)
BFUHS BPT BMLT and BSc Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for Submission of Application Form : 16th August 2021
- Last date for deposition of application fee : 17th August 2021
- Last Date for submitting admission application form for NRI Quota : 03rd September 2021
1st round of counseling
- Display of Provisional Merit List : 20th August 2021
- Last date to submit request regarding discrepancy in merit : 21st August 2021
- Display of Merit List after considering objections : 22th August 2021
- Choice filling for 1st round of online counseling : 23rd to 27th August 2021
- Result declaration of 1st round of online Counseling : 31st August 2021
- Date of Reporting/Joining in the provisionally allotted college : 04th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for BFUHS BPT BMLT and BSc Admission 2021
- You should make sure that you fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university. These are listed below for the reference of the candidate.
- Age Limit : The candidates must be 17 years or older as on December 31, 2021
- For B.Sc Medical (APB) : Must have passed 10+2 with the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- BPT : Must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in 10+2 exam and must have obtained a minimum of 35% marks (pass marks in case of SC/BC) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English in 10+2 exam.
- BMLT : A candidate must have passed in the subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English in 10+2 (Medical) Exam and must have obtained a minimum of 40% aggregate marks (35% for SC/BC) taken together in the subjects.
BFUHS BPT BMLT and BSc Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply for BPT/B.Sc(MLT)/B.Sc.(APB) of Application Form the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Availability of Prospectus can be downloaded from and Online submission of Application Form the University website
- After filling online applications, candidates should have to deposit requisite fees in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using Bank Challan Form, which will be generated after filling online application form at university website.
- Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode i.e. cash, Cheque, Demand Draft etc.
- For General Category : Rs. 3000/-
- For SC Categories : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Firstly the candidate having a higher percentage of aggregate marks at 10+2 levels in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English calculated up to 3 decimal points.
- The candidate having higher marks in the subject of Biology in qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- Baba Farid University BPT, BMLT, B.Sc Admission is done strictly on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website