Baba Farid University Faridkot of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot announces Admission to Medical and Paramedical Sciences Courses 2021
BFUHS Medical and Paramedical Sciences Admission – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Faridkot invites applications from the eligible candidates for Admission to Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate (M.Sc.) Courses of Medical and Paramedical Sciences course offered at University Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Faridkot, University Centre of Excellence in Research, Faridkot & Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot for the academic session 2021-22
Read further for more details on BFUHS Medical and Paramedical Sciences Admission 2021
- Certificate Courses : Certificate Course in Dental Chair Side Assistant, Dental Hygiene & Oral Prophylaxis, Orthopaedics Techniques
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques, Neurosurgical Techniques, Blood Bank Techniques, Medical Radiography & Imaging Technology, Diploma Burns and Plastic Surgery techniques
- PG Diploma Courses : PG Diploma in Substance Use Disorder Counselling & Rehabilitation, Health Promotion & Education, Respiratory Therapy, Dialysis
- PG Degree Courses : M.Sc. Pharmacology, M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Microbiology), M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (Medical Biochemistry) M.Sc Histopathology, M.Sc. Clinical Research, M.Sc. Herbal Drug Technology, M.Sc Nuclear Medicine, M.Sc Histopathology, M. Sc. (Anatomy), M. Sc. (Physiology), and M. Sc. (Biochemistry)
BFUHS Medical and Paramedical Sciences Admission Dates 2021
- Availability of Prospectus and Application Form (On the University Website) Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot : 05th November 2021 onwards
- Last date of applying for Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate courses of Medical and Paramedical Sciences- 2021 : 16th November 2021
- Date of counseling : 22th November 2021
BFUHS Medical and Paramedical Sciences Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Certificate Courses : Passed 12th (Any Stream) with higher marks in English from any recognized Board.
- Diploma Courses : Passed 12th (with Medical) from any recognized Board
- Candidates having higher marks in the subject of Biology.
- A person who attains the age of 17 years or more as on 31st of December of the year of admission.
- PG Diploma Courses : Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Social Work/ BSc. MLT) / B.Sc. (Nursing) / B.Sc. (Operation Theatre Technician) or B.Sc. (Operation Theatre Technology) from a recognized institution approved by the respective Central Council or Any other examination recognized by the Board of Management of this University as an equivalent course .
- A person who has passed MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BPT/Bsc. (N) from a recognized institution approved by the respective Central Council OR Master’s degree in arts or Science or Education from a recognized Indian University with at least two years experience in Community Work shall be eligible to join the Postgraduate (PG) Diploma Course in Health Promotion & Education.
- PG Degree Courses : Passed regular MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. / B.Pharmacy degree with 50% or above marks from any College/Institution/University recognized by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
- Passed regular B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology(Biochemistry) /B.Sc (MLT) degree with 50% or above marks from any recognized College/Institution affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Or any College/Institution situated in or outside the State of Punjab, running MBBS or MD/MS Courses, recognized by MCI, or other competent authority of Central Govt, for this purpose.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website www.bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Medical and Paramedical Sciences Admission Application Process 2021
- Application forms may be downloaded from the official website www.bfuhs.ac.in and the forms complete in all aspects, may be submitted to Principal, Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Faridkot. Application form received after 16th November, 2021 for any reason including postal delays will be rejected.
- Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- The fee will only be accepted through Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, and Payable at Faridkot.
- The prospectus and admission application form available on University website, can be downloaded and duly filled form submitted along with admission application fee must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Payable at Faridkot.
- Before applying, candidates should carefully read Prospectus for eligibility conditions and other important instructions.
- For Certificate Course & Diploma Course : Rs. 590/- Include GST
- For P.G. Diploma Course : Rs. 1770/- Include GST
- For MSc Courses : Rs. 2360/- Include GST
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking
- The reserved category candidates selected shall have the right to be selected in the General category as per his / her merit. The reserve category candidates selected in the General category shall not be counted towards the reserve category.
- The selected candidates at the time of counseling(s) will report to the respective Principals of colleges in Which they are selected, for admission, medical examination and fee deposition on the dates fixed by the counseling board.
- Selected physically handicapped candidates (if a seat is reserved as per reservation policy of Govt. of Punjab) will also have to appear before the Medical Board for assessment whether he/she is fit to carry out the duties despite being handicapped.
- The decision of the Medical Board of Guru Gobind Singh Medical College & Hospital, Faridkot, will be final.
For more details and apply please visit the official website