Army College of Dental Sciences BDS Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Last date of receipt of application||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Army College of Dental Sciences BDS Admission 2020
|The admission to ACDS is for dependent children of eligible serving Army personnel, eligible ex-Army personnel, and war widows of the Army. The children of following categories of Army personnel are eligible and they are required to submit the relevant certificate as given against the category applicable to them as proof of their eligibility for admission to ACDS on the day of Counselling by KNR UHS :|
|(A)||The applicants must fall into one of the following categories: |
|(i)||Children of serving Army personnel with a minimum of 10 years of continuous service in the Army (Submit Certificate No 1).|
|(ii)||Children of ex-Army personnel granted/awarded regular pension,|
liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/invalided medical board. This includes wards of recruits medically boarded and granted disability pension (Submit Certificate No 1).
|(iii)||Children of ex-Army personnel who have taken discharge or released after ten years of service (Submit Certificate No 1).|
|(B) ||Adopted/Stepchildren and children of Remarried Widows:|
|(i)||Adopted Child of Army personnel if adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission. (Submit Certificate No .2).|
|(ii)||Step Children are eligible provided they are born from a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army who is otherwise eligible. (Submit Certificate No.2)|
|(C)||Eligibility Criteria in Special Cases:|
|(i)||Eligibility Criteria forwards of Ex-Army Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force(IN/IAF). Wards of only those ex-Army medical officers/Army Dental Corps officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force who have served with the Army for at least 10 years (Submit Certificate No.3).|
|Children are not dependent if they attain the following:|
|Sons||Attaining 25 years of age as on 31 Dec 2020 or employment whichever is earlier.|
|Daughters||On marriage or employment whichever is earlier.|
|Physical Fitness ||The candidate should be certified by MH/Authorized Medical Attendant to be in a state of good physical and mental health to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect as per the enclosed form (Certificate No 4) is required to be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission.|
|Educational Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria||No Candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the Dental Curriculum of first Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Course until :-|
|He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the BDS course.|
|He/She has qualified in NEET(UG) 2020.|
|He/she has passed the qualifying examination as under:-|
|The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/BioTechnology and other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the NCERT after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education.|
|The candidate should be medically fit.|
|For more eligibility details, kindly refer to the prospectus and visit the website http://www.acds.co.in/|
Army College of Dental Sciences BDS Admission 2020 Application Process
- ACDS BDS Application Form 2020 will be available for admission to BDS course in Army College of Dental Sciences Website http://www.acds.co.in/
- Candidates have to register online in the KNR UHS website (www.knruhs.in) by paying required Registration Fee for attending the Counselling Session for admission to ACDS for 34 seats under Category B Management seats.
- After successful registration, the candidate will be automatically issued an online Acknowledgement Form with Registration Number by the University.
- All candidates who receive Registration Number from KNR UHS should forward the scanned copy of the following documents online to ACDS for verification of the same from the issuing authority. The mail address is email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- After the date of Registration is over, KNR UHS notifies the merit list as per NEET rank for those who have successfully registered online in the KNRUHS website.
Selection Process for Army College of Dental Sciences BDS Admission 2020
- The admission will be strictly on UG NEET merit ranking, based on marks obtained in NEET UG-2020 ( Exam date 26 July 2020).
- ACDS has an intake of 40 students per year. Out of these 40 seats, Six seats are for Telangana State and 34 seats are forwards of serving/ retired Army personnel.
- The admission for all the 34 ACDS Management Quota Seats will be carried out by KNR Univ of Health Sciences (KNR UHS) only.